Killing Eve Season 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 5 was so good! If anyone’s been underwhelmed so far, its worth continuing in my opinion.

Young Konstantin was hot!

Omg I loved loved loved the old backstory! It made so much sense, but it was still a nice surprise.
Loved Villanelle being the vigilante for Benita and her friends.
Eve was so so dumb in this episode, it’s getting harder for me to defend her as a fan! But I loved how her kidnapping Helene’s daughter was like Villanelle kidnapping Konstantin’s daughter in an earlier series.

Favourite expression was this. “It’s been done”. 🤪

View attachment 1157463

@Calmyourtitsdown I agree with so much of what you said, I’m curious if you think the last couple of episodes have been better?
Sorry for the late reply; I wanted to sit down and give a worthy response!
A bit… put it this way; at the beginning of Episode 5, I guessed straight away who the young woman was, and it’s the first time this season where I felt I could follow where they were going with this…
I really wish PWB had come back to write this one, or at least an episode!
I’m really struggling with the disconnection from the previous seasons. Just hoping it’s going to be all worth it in the end, and it goes out with a bang. It’s four years of my life I’ve invested into this programme! 🤣 It can’t of all been for nothing! 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree with the last paragraph above - the disconnect with the other season, and what the actual point of this season is. Why are both Eve and Carolyn tracking down the 12? What’s the deal with Pam? But not sure I care. Am still enjoying Jodie Comer’s performance despite Villanelle’s directionless plot.
Thought the flashbacks were good for the likenesses to the present day characters, but overall am just feeling very meh😂

Do you think Villanelle is actually dead?
Definitely not! What do you think?
I think that scene was just so there was something extreme enough for Eve to react to.

I am worried that Pam, the new assassin being trained, will kill one of the main characters though.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not! What do you think?
I think that scene was just so there was something extreme enough for Eve to react to.

I am worried that Pam, the new assassin being trained, will kill one of the main characters though.
Yeah it would be really disappointing if that was the end for Villanelle as I thought that both her and eve would be in the final together. Not sure what's happening with the new assassin as her character seems pretty pointless atm

Practically hate watching this at the moment just so I can see it through to the bitter end. One of my fave shows of recent years has been reduced to a steaming pile of pretentious poo. Season 1 was the best, they could have stopped there, Season 2 still had a lot of grace and good will viewers from S1. Anything that has come after that wasn’t needed and ruined an otherwise iconic show.

How much plot armour does Eve have?!

• Heart
Just saw the finale and I am so disappointed. This season has been such a disappointment and it is not surprising that Jodie or Sandra have not promoted it this season. Jodie said that she is not sure of her opinion of the finale and I can see why.

Such a shame they did this to such an amazing show

Just saw the finale and I am so disappointed. This season has been such a disappointment and it is not surprising that Jodie or Sandra have not promoted it this season. Jodie said that she is not sure of her opinion of the finale and I can see why.

Such a shame they did this to such an amazing show
Where did you see it? Are you in the UK? I’m disappointed to hear the season doesn’t redeem itself in the finale 😞

Where did you see it? Are you in the UK? I’m disappointed to hear the season doesn’t redeem itself in the finale 😞

I am in the UK. There are some redeemable scenes but they could of done so much more as fans were expecting a lot it being the last ever season.

Reactions: 1
We gave up too. Went on for for 2 seasons too long. Literally no promo done for this season at all.
Saying that im off google finale spoilers as I want to know how it ends

We gave up too. Went on for for 2 seasons too long. Literally no promo done for this season at all.
Saying that im off google finale spoilers as I want to know how it ends
Don’t bother googling the ending you will just be disappointed. A lot of the fans are not happy and are blaming the writer and they are showing pictures of Jodie on set not looking very happy. The series had such hope and it just such a shame that they have ruined the last season the way they have.

Attachments

I absolutely loved the first series! The storyline since then has gotten worse and worse. So many new characters and storylines thrown in that it all became too confusing to follow. They should have kept it simple; Eve, Vilanelle and the 12. Still got two more episodes to watch and I won't be holding my breath.

Reactions: 2
The finale was a let down, but then anything past season 2 was a letdown, they took an amazing show and just ran it into the ground.

Jodie is a rising star and Sandra Oh has paid her dues in this industry for years so I’m sure both will be fine. Shame on everyone else for flogging a very dead horse for 2 /3 seasons too many.

Reactions: 5
So if Carolyn's in the 12, what was she doing back in series one when she was Eve's boss? Undercover and trying to throw MI5 off the scent?
This show has lost direction so badly :rolleyes:

She was a traitor so to get back in Mi6 she gave the orders to kill villanelle

o would have been happier with both them dying not just villanelle or letting them both start new. I hate the fact that after 4 seasons they killed her! Fuming

Reactions: 2
I just hate how far away from their season one characters they are. I understand that characters have to grow and adapt over seasons but it seems like they gave up this season. Villanelle turning to religion was a werid plot line I see what they did about her getting to the point where she wants to change but they did it all wrong. Like the imaginary Jesus story was just 🤷‍♀️.

I feel bad for Jodie and Sandra imagine building these characters for so long and knowing what the fans want and then them finding out how the series is going to end. I’m not surprised that there has been a big silence from both of them about his season.