Killing Eve Season 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I became so imitated by series 3 - I gave up mid way and can’t bring myself to watch any more Killing Eve.

I feel it would have been better as a one off series, and Eve is so annoying.

Reactions: 5
yessssss so happy it’s not just me 🤣 I used to watch this Scandinavian show called The Bridge which he was in, ive had a crush since then! Lol. I wish he was in killing Eve more coz he’s one of my fave characters. Doesn’t get enough screen time
he is so loveable in the Bridge. He has charisma in spades.

Reactions: 2
I’m really intrigued to see where this final season goes and how it ends. I just love Villanelle.

Also love the fact that I know someone who was in that first episode 😂

• Heart
Has anyone else seen episode 2? If so, what did you think? I liked it a lot more than the first episode. Rambling thoughts and spoilers below.

I really liked the scene with Eve and Helene, it felt more like classic Killing Eve. It shows like Eve hasn’t changed as much as she likes to claim, she still loves the danger.

I loved seeing the guy who’s an expert on psychopaths again! Remember he was worried about Eve back in season 2 (?).

Carolyn, ugh I feel bad for her, now she’s feeling the pain from Kenny’s death and it shows in a way it didn’t in the last series.

I hope that’s the last we see of the Villanelle/Jesus character. Is it weird I felt sorry for Villanelle though?

I also felt sorry for the Konstantin fans since he wasn’t in this episode.

LOVED this look of Eve’s, and this shot.

C014C43B-59CD-4974-9810-BEEAFD2E3179.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Has anyone managed to watch episode 3 without audio description? I’m struggling to sort it out. AD makes it sound more outrageous “She hits her with a frying pan”

Reactions: 1
I'm so disappointed with the way this has gone, didn't like ep 2, Eve so annoying, Villanelle predictable. I really think it should have been a one off series. I'm debating whether to even watch ep 3, I have The Last Kingdom out now which I enjoy a lot more.

Reactions: 4
I am utterly confused by the whole thing tbh!!!
I do feel like there is a real shift in Villanelle though - she isn't as cold as she has been previously.
I can't say I am hooked like I was with S1 & S2 but I am intrigued so will continue watching!

I hope this new series ends with villanelle killing eve. If it doesn’t then they should of called it something else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am utterly confused by the whole thing tbh!!!
I do feel like there is a real shift in Villanelle though - she isn't as cold as she has been previously.
I can't say I am hooked like I was with S1 & S2 but I am intrigued so will continue watching!
I think Villanelle really does seem to have changed, or at least she genuinely wants to. I feel so bad for her since Eve has moved the hell on, and doesn’t want to know (and if this was real life I wouldn’t blame her). The twist at the end of episode 3 shouldn’t have been a surprise when you think about it.

Favourite outfit from episode 3, Villanelle in a suit she stole from the hotel laundry.

82E64DFE-AF52-417E-831B-4093C004462F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Eve is so annoying! I kind of hope she does die. Karolyn is fabulous as ever.
Some of it is stupidly far fetched though. I love how easy it was to walk into prison and get Villanelle out 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yay! There’s a Killing Eve thread! 🙌🏻
So I’ve been an avid viewer since S1 (which I think most will agree is still the best)
I’ve really struggled to get into S4, hoping it’s a slow burner.. but I’m still unsure.
My biggest problem with S4, is how have we got where we are from the end of S3, and the bridge scene?! To me, it looked like Eve and Villanelle were going ‘align’ more than previous seasons.
There’s been no explanation thus far, as to what’s happened in the ‘in between’ bit of both seasons.
Carolyn and Konstanin, remain my favourites despite being ‘secondary characters’. Though Carolyn does seem to have lost her shine a little.. 🤔 I bloody love her one liners. Fiona Shaw is a babe ✨
I still can’t feel forgive them for killing off Kenny, and I have absolutely no idea how it’s going to end 🤷🏼‍♀️
Which is what’s keeping me watching….

• Heart
Episode 5 was so good! If anyone’s been underwhelmed so far, its worth continuing in my opinion.

Young Konstantin was hot!

Omg I loved loved loved the old backstory! It made so much sense, but it was still a nice surprise.
Loved Villanelle being the vigilante for Benita and her friends.
Eve was so so dumb in this episode, it’s getting harder for me to defend her as a fan! But I loved how her kidnapping Helene’s daughter was like Villanelle kidnapping Konstantin’s daughter in an earlier series.

Favourite expression was this. “It’s been done”. 🤪

7588E71A-9183-460A-AC9F-CFFC4325055C.jpeg

@Calmyourtitsdown I agree with so much of what you said, I’m curious if you think the last couple of episodes have been better?

• Heart
Young Konstantin was played by Kim Bodnia‘s son! Louis Bodnia Andersen. I wondered how he got The Laugh so right, and that explains i!

• Wow
Reactions: 7