Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d feel like an absolute mug if I was Victoriea! If she is talking with Craig it’s early stages but 3 days ago he was still harassing his ex and he’s obviously still in love with her 🤨 rebound much

“All my filler dissolved lips back to normal”
Did she have work done to her jaw too?

Reactions: 4
Did she have work done to her jaw too?
Id say she got a lot of fillers in her face to change the shape of it. She looks completely different. It's weird that she never mentions any of this since she's so transparent and talks about being real and filter free

Reactions: 12
Id say she got a lot of fillers in her face to change the shape of it. She looks completely different. It's weird that she never mentions any of this since she's so transparent and talks about being real and filter free
And being a bad witch. Sounds so pathetic, her face is a total different shape in the space of a year or two

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.