Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But this is a thread about Kieran for gods sake why are you not getting what I am trying to say!!! You've posted a screenshot of what KP posted.....that's for her thread!! Everything you have posted about whats going on with the kids is pure speculation......I know you have some trusted posters on the KP THREAD but not one of us truly know what's going on.......even people who are not "flying monkeys" over there are only allowed to hate KP.......as someone has said this is not a rave thread so I don't know why you keep coming over putting people right or comparing opinions on Kieran to what KP does.....WE have all said she is a fucking evil bitch but it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with the way Kieran conducts himself!!

Reactions: 13
You're allowed to decide he eats out all the time though, based on not knowing him? each to their own.
---
Kieran has kids with KP and people on here are discussing a gofund me that relates to custody of those kids. How can I not mention the reasons for the gofund me? Please don't try and police what I post.

Reactions: 4
I want to know who's decided the only folks contributing to K's GFM are those people on her thread that 'hate' her? Or where they can prove that every donation to his GFM comes from KP 'haters'??

Maybe some folk are genuinely just happy to contribute because they want to help & care about the children? For their own reasons?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.