Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double use of wet wipe you can tell I was raging! I’m honoured by this comment though. Especially from you as nearly every one of your comments have me howling! X
---

I got blocked before I saw who won 🤣
There there. Chin up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His live last night was a cringe fest, told his opponent not to use power ups, then he won using power ups. His opponent looked well pissed. I can’t believe I’m writing this about grown adults!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He seriously blocked you for asking that? How bleeping dodgy is that!

Yep. Any negative comment was swiftly deleted as well. Thanking the mods for getting rid of the haters. People were commenting asking what the point of the live was if he wasn’t even talking to the opponent or doing anything vaguely entertaining just gaslighting his team into gifting him.
---
There there. Chin up.

I don’t know how I will recover to be fair. This is on par with when Robbie Williams left Take That 💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His live last night was a cringe fest, told his opponent not to use power ups, then he won using power ups. His opponent looked well pissed. I can’t believe I’m writing this about grown adults!
Why is he doing this if the money he is getting is so paltry? Has his PT business failed or summat?

Reactions: 2
Kieran doing work on Michelle's nan's garden for a birthday party later

I wonder what her family really think of him, after the stuff that was disclosed online. The website is still up. Clearly shows he violated her privacy by sending a photo of her packing a suitcase while in her nightwear, to his side woman, making out that she was leaving him (which I'm not even convinced she was.) on top of all the other stuff

I don't think my parents would be too happy with my partner if he did that

Reactions: 18
Kieran doing work on Michelle's nan's garden for a birthday party later

I wonder what her family really think of him, after the stuff that was disclosed online. The website is still up. Clearly shows he violated her privacy by sending a photo of her packing a suitcase while in her nightwear, to his side woman, making out that she was leaving him (which I'm not even convinced she was.) on top of all the other stuff

I don't think my parents would be too happy with my partner if he did that
But Michelle did leave him. More than once I believe. She moved out with her two boys. Left Keiran with B&J. And proceeded to post on IG how her boys were her world and all that mattered to her . Not the stable home people like to believe.

Reactions: 22
But Michelle did leave him. More than once I believe. She moved out with her two boys. Left Keiran with B&J. And proceeded to post on IG how her boys were her world and all that mattered to her . Not the stable home people like to believe.
She did move out, yes - but I'm not convinced that the photo Kieran sent to his mistress with the suitcase was her leaving - it could just be her going abroad for work or a hol. Kieran wanted his mistress to believe M was leaving.

Reactions: 15
She did move out, yes - but I'm not convinced that the photo Kieran sent to his mistress with the suitcase was her leaving - it could just be her going abroad for work or a hol. Kieran wanted his mistress to believe M was leaving.
No I agree . Even when she did move out he carried on the narrative to suggest otherwise. Her mum must know all about Kieran’s
Lies and infidelities

Reactions: 10
The more I read on here the more I hate his bleeping face. No, nope, doesn't make me a Katie fan but... He's no good.
He’s not as nice a bloke as some protest is he! Vain, vacuous and selfish and clearly not that great of a father if his kids still ain’t back with him 👀

Reactions: 17
Had a read on the kieranhayler website, it has the ring of truth about it. If it was lies he would have had it taken down by now.

Reactions: 6
Kieranhayler.com it’s made by one of the women he cheated on Michelle with, lots of 🫖 ☕

Reactions: 9