Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not setting a good example to the kids by doing a hard days graft is just the tip of the iceberg, considering what was said about all the arguments at the house that they witnessed, as well as embroiling them in his numerous affairs.

I wonder if his PT business closed on the back of all the revelations by Pollyanna? She said K.H shenanigans with women in the village were still going on at point.

Reactions: 13
Not setting a good example to the kids by doing a hard days graft is just the tip of the iceberg, considering what was said about all the arguments at the house that they witnessed, as well as embroiling them in his numerous affairs.

I wonder if his PT business closed on the back of all the revelations by Pollyanna? She said K.H shenanigans with women in the village were still going on at point.
I've always given him credit for stepping up to the plate as a stepdad for Valentino, but I've been reconsidering that recently based on what we've learned.

Reactions: 16
I've always given him credit for stepping up to the plate as a stepdad for Valentino, but I've been reconsidering that recently based on what we've learned.
Surely that lad must get the piss ripped out of him relentlessly at school because of his step-father’s penchant for shoving stuff up his arse for money?

Reactions: 21
Surely that lad must get the piss ripped out of him relentlessly at school because of his step-father’s penchant for shoving stuff up his arse for money?
Probably does, poor lad. He follows his stepdad on IG and tiktok so must also see the ads for his Onlyfans, bit grim.

Reactions: 9
Live on TikTok being a beg
Can his bumhole fit this dining table leg. 🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Creeper Michelle taking photos of an old couple from her car. Wonder if she’s asked their permission to sling them on social media 👀 these people are relentless in chasing clout.

Reactions: 4
Creeper Michelle taking photos of an old couple from her car. Wonder if she’s asked their permission to sling them on social media 👀 these people are relentless in chasing clout.
Bit strange, and then using the photos to say how much she'd love to be a grandparent. Licence plate not even blurred.

Reactions: 1
Michelle wants us to know they were driving for 6 hours today. But it was a very exciting day and she’s happy.
Sharon Osborne has recently been taking pops at KP. So guess who MP is now following. It’s a bit obsessive and creepy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Michelle wants us to know they were driving for 6 hours today. But it was a very exciting day and she’s happy.
Sharon Osborne has recently been taking pops at KP. So guess who MP is now following. It’s a bit obsessive and creepy to me.

She can’t help herself can she. She’s got over 12k followers that wouldn’t know who she was if it wasn’t for her connection to kp. I’m not excusing or condoning KP’s actioning towards her … but she loves to dangle the carrot, give little hints for everyone to fall over, KP is volatile, unhinged and nasty but some of MP’s posts are antagonistic and scream one upmonship. There’s clearly restrictions in place on posting the kids but she loves dropping little hints. Bubble tea, girls shopping days . Todays post could be innocent but why be so vague. Did she need to mention 6 hours driving and being excited without saying why?

PS please keep me posted on any silly bleeping vest lives . 💔
---
Come on Kieran get ye bumhole out for the lads.
Kierens got a new brand deal …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What has Sharon been saying? I’m on the way to the KP thread so maybe it says over there

I don’t really know I didn’t read the articles. But I think she said she looks rough now she’s had so much surgery. Can’t disagree but maybe a little hypocritical 😂
I just read it and Sharon and the daughter are hypocrites for sure. Jack was being kind, and Ozzy was medium. He just said the was shocked anyone wanted to read about her, which is fair. The 2 plastics calling out a plastic is hilarious somehow though.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what she's trying to portray with the 6 hours thing. She posted something similar last week.

MP also follows Dwight Yorke, Claire Powell, Carl Woods, Dr Emily, Peter Andre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand what she's trying to portray with the 6 hours thing. She posted something similar last week.

MP also follows Dwight Yorke, Claire Powell, Carl Woods, Dr Emily, Peter Andre
I 100% believe Kieran has told women a lot of porkie pies to manipulate them into feeling sorry for him, but I think he’s telling the truth when he said MP is a bit of a psycho. 🤪

Reactions: 12