Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nurse

I've been a lurker on that cain thread since it started. Others complain about new posters...exactly the same! Of course that's dodgy as duck I know the back story and now. They were vile, it broke my heart I couldn't look at the pictures that were put out😥

This gfm was set up by a well meaning person to help fund legal costs. That's all I will say on that.
Was there a GFM set up on Tattle for AC, like in the KH case? Is the AC GFM deffo dodgy?

It seems every GFM is now judged by whatever went on with the Ashley Cain thing (which I don't know the details of) as I see it mentioned over and over time and again?
---

Try harder, Kierans starfish is brown 💩
Nah it's definitely not got any stool there from all the arse lickers 😌

The same ones oddly who slated him when with her probably. Once an ex you become God like don't ya know. Lego man today poor narc victim tomorrow 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m not going to repost all the facts I’ve posted before….they can be found on KH/KP threads. But….the majority of BA crew have always been part time rather than full time. Their basic salary was always (and now even more so) tit but they made a lot of money on their allowances (breakfast/lunch/dinner) set amounts which range from pretty generous to very generous depending on the country (as did I before I got moved on to actuals - get back what you paid out). That’s why crew like certain routes over others. An example being in Kazakhstan in 2000 my total allowances were £120 per day. Breakfast was included in my hotel…I grabbed a couple of pastries to take to work for lunch and because I have a Russian ‘O’ level I could go to a little local restaurant in the evening and order a lovely meal that cost about £6-8. Resulting in a £100 profit every day I was there. Pensions at BA used to be final salary but are now tit.
Thanks for replying and relaying the info again 🫣
Crazy the basic salary is tit, I really thought it would be a lot more than what it is, do the cabin crew get to pick the routes? Or are they picked for them?

Reactions: 4
You really hate his vest.

Have you personal experience with a vest who turned out to be a bastard?

🤣
I don’t know but I’m clearly triggered by it 😂. He looks a bit juiced up (steroids) if I’m honest.

He’s asking people what they had for dinner whilst begging. There’s a pin at top saying he’s not commenting about children.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know but I’m clearly triggered by it 😂. He looks a bit juiced up (steroids) if I’m honest.

He’s asking people what they had for dinner whilst begging. There’s a pin at top saying he’s not commenting about children.
It's incredibly boring, I'm losing the will to live.
---
A comment has just been deleted by the mods 'hows your 10 girlfriends'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
273 people viewing his live . 😬 Becki Jones gets about 1200 and all she does is sit in a car and eat McDonald's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘ Let’s get to what we are good at, building this community’ aka give me your money .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
273 people viewing his live . 😬 Becki Jones gets about 1200 and all she does is sit in a car and eat McDonald's
How many of the 273 are looking for tea on the KH and KP situation.

This stuff he says about building the community is so naff. It's just to try and beg for money. There's no real connection there.
---
You really hate his vest.

Have you personal experience with a vest who turned out to be a bastard?

🤣
I hate vests. The only person I know who wears them is a family member who is a total pr!ck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for replying and relaying the info again 🫣
Crazy the basic salary is tit, I really thought it would be a lot more than what it is, do the cabin crew get to pick the routes? Or are they picked for them?
There will be a roster but they can request changes. In the ’olden days’ there was long haul/short haul‘ crew. Then it went to ‘mixed fleet’ which covered everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any 'negative' comments (about Michelle pie etc) are being removed by the mods and he is praising the positivity in the room.

Reactions: 2
I have to say, if KH earned good money as a male stripper before he was with KP, why didn't he carry on with that rather than do all the chocolate bumhole shenanigans on OF? That's the one thing I've never understood. He'd keep his occupation far away from home then??

Reactions: 16
I have to say, if KH earned good money as a male stripper before he was with KP, why didn't he carry on with that rather than do all the chocolate bumhole shenanigans on OF? That's the one thing I've never understood. He'd keep his occupation far away from home then??
Plus he's a qualified plasterer and a personal trainer so he has options. Maybe OF is lucrative