Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned this too on a previous thread, dunno if it was you or not. I hadn't noticed, but yes there is a resemblance.
It wasn't me but I thought it a couple of days ago when someone posted a still from his TT live and then again today.

Reactions: 2
IMG_0842.jpeg
I I had to go and look at his IG after that comment… and you know what, he does actually! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No TT live tonight. He said last night Michelle was back today so he must be back under madam MP’s lock and key

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No TT live tonight. He said last night Michelle was back today so he must be back under madam MP’s lock and key
Why wouldn't MP want him doing the lives - is it because people might make uncomfortable comments about her? Or has he said explicitly that she doesn't support it?

Why wouldn't MP want him doing the lives - is it because people might make uncomfortable comments about her? Or has he said explicitly that she doesn't support it?
I don’t know but it seems odd that he hasn’t done a live since the piegate blew up then came back on when she was away with work. He said last night she was back today. Before pie gsfe they were doing lives while a family games night was happening -V and MP wernt in shot but you could hear them.

also last night a couple of viewers were asking how V was. At one point he asked if they were his school friends. He mentioned a few times that V was probably watching but not clicking on the live so KH couldn’t see he had joined (you can watch a live on the FYP) without actively clicking to join). He said he was probably doing it to make sure kh wasn’t embarrassing him.

I was only taking the piss. I don’t know for sure that MP doesn’t let him go live. I do think he gives off submissive vibes though and clearly likes a dominate woman. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did sex parties / swinging / kink at some point. She must be open minded to be fine with his gay for pay and p0rn background.
---
She hates his little vest
Can we start a gfm to pay for my therapy costs - I’ve got the most severe post traumatic vest syndrome 😂

I mean I’m clearly triggered by vests. They do give me the ick but with kh it’s not the vest it’s the beggyness. If you watch his lives he’s constantly leaning back to get his body in shot and doing subtle little muscle flex’s ect. It’s the same as a bird coming on live wearing a bikini. It’s beyond cringe. I saw one live before pie gate #2 when he was just about to do a battle . He said the other guy always wins cos he’s topless after that the bleeping vests come out. His lives a beyond boring and he knows it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for having a polite reply about this 🥰🥰 I actually agree with what you say about her. I suppose what my post was trying to say that despite how I feel about her, I suppose I feel sad for what could have been for her. I don't even know if that makes sense.
It's like when I watch I am a killer on Netflix, of course I feel sorry for the victims but then, at times I also have empathy for the perpetrators. Does it mean they've not done wrong? Of course not and they should pay.
I'm not eloquent enough to even try and explain how I feel other than I find the situation so sad all round.
But thanks so much for being so nice to me in your reply and I love that we can all have balanced and polite responses. X
I'm the same. Occasionally, I feel fleeting glimmers of empathy for bad people. Empathy, but not sympathy. To use a more extreme example,
I followed/am following the Lucy Letby case, and sometimes I thought, damn, look what you threw away. She was so fortunate and had everything she wanted in life - and she pissed it away to sabotage babies for fun. She's a bit thick from what I saw, and I don't think she has the brain power to analyse her actions or understand why she did what she did. She must be severely fucked up, even if she doesn't outwardly show it. I have suspicions about her mum. But then I think of the hundreds of lives she's ruined or ended to satisfy her psychopathic, narcissistic compulsions, and the empathy is over.

Likewise with Katie Price, she's had a mighty fall from success which must be hugely painful for a narcissist, as losing your looks must be when you're so vain. She cannot be happy to have needlessly destroyed herself with surgery and drugs the way she has.

I also think she's a bit thick to have failed to grow or sustain her riches. I don't believe the businesswoman hype for a second; it was her agents and managers who were the real business people, she was just the product. Similarly, I don't think she has the brain power to understand herself or her situation, and with a dearth of empathy and morals, she has no inherent desire to change.

The one thing that people with personality disorders have in common is rigidity of thinking: they are unable to change their thought processes so they struggle to learn from their mistakes, or logic their way out of them. This is why Katie (who I truly believe has diagnosable narcissistic and histrionic personality disorders) plays out the same script over and over again that happened to work when she was younger: new egg, sell the story, get papped, have a baybee and sell the story, get more surgery and sell the story, etc etc. Getting fake boobs catapulted her career, so she's attached to the fake image as a positive, and cannot move away from it. She doubles and quadruples down. She's unable to adapt to a new role now she's middle aged. She could have gone down the respected businesswoman route once she aged out of glamour, if she had two brain cells to rub together.

Not to be grim, but I think she will go the way of Pete Burns. She won't make it out of her 50's if she doesn't have a radical lifestyle change. Cocaine is damaging for the heart and she thinks she can keep at it like she's 20. Her swollen thick belly is a sign of excessive visceral fat, which doubles the risk of heart disease. Excessive alcohol consumption also causes heart disease. She keeps going under general anaesthetic (with dodgy and unethical plastic surgeons), which is more risky when you've got heart problems, and they probably won't even know she's at risk.

She even looks like Pete Burns, and with her lips filled with scar tissue and continually getting injected with muck in filthy environments, she risks infecting her lips like him.

I'm not wishing harm or death on her at all, I just don't see how she can keep getting away with her extremely dangerous lifestyle. I do have empathy because I think she's actually extremely vulnerable, and has little capacity to change.

There's a lot of "perfect victim" thinking going on on the other thread, but bad people are just as likely to be victimised as good people. Being horrible doesn't exempt you from vulnerability. It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't want to bodyshame, but i don't understand why people would pay for explicit videos from him thesedays? He used to be in great shape, now he's in so-so shape for someone of his age

Reactions: 4
I'm the same. Occasionally, I feel fleeting glimmers of empathy for bad people. Empathy, but not sympathy. To use a more extreme example,
I followed/am following the Lucy Letby case, and sometimes I thought, damn, look what you threw away. She was so fortunate and had everything she wanted in life - and she pissed it away to sabotage babies for fun. She's a bit thick from what I saw, and I don't think she has the brain power to analyse her actions or understand why she did what she did. She must be severely fucked up, even if she doesn't outwardly show it. I have suspicions about her mum. But then I think of the hundreds of lives she's ruined or ended to satisfy her psychopathic, narcissistic compulsions, and the empathy is over.

Likewise with Katie Price, she's had a mighty fall from success which must be hugely painful for a narcissist, as losing your looks must be when you're so vain. She cannot be happy to have needlessly destroyed herself with surgery and drugs the way she has.

I also think she's a bit thick to have failed to grow or sustain her riches. I don't believe the businesswoman hype for a second; it was her agents and managers who were the real business people, she was just the product. Similarly, I don't think she has the brain power to understand herself or her situation, and with a dearth of empathy and morals, she has no inherent desire to change.

The one thing that people with personality disorders have in common is rigidity of thinking: they are unable to change their thought processes so they struggle to learn from their mistakes, or logic their way out of them. This is why Katie (who I truly believe has diagnosable narcissistic and histrionic personality disorders) plays out the same script over and over again that happened to work when she was younger: new egg, sell the story, get papped, have a baybee and sell the story, get more surgery and sell the story, etc etc. Getting fake boobs catapulted her career, so she's attached to the fake image as a positive, and cannot move away from it. She doubles and quadruples down. She's unable to adapt to a new role now she's middle aged. She could have gone down the respected businesswoman route once she aged out of glamour, if she had two brain cells to rub together.

Not to be grim, but I think she will go the way of Pete Burns. She won't make it out of her 50's if she doesn't have a radical lifestyle change. Cocaine is damaging for the heart and she thinks she can keep at it like she's 20. Her swollen thick belly is a sign of excessive visceral fat, which doubles the risk of heart disease. Excessive alcohol consumption also causes heart disease. She keeps going under general anaesthetic (with dodgy and unethical plastic surgeons), which is more risky when you've got heart problems, and they probably won't even know she's at risk.

She even looks like Pete Burns, and with her lips filled with scar tissue and continually getting injected with muck in filthy environments, she risks infecting her lips like him.

I'm not wishing harm or death on her at all, I just don't see how she can keep getting away with her extremely dangerous lifestyle. I do have empathy because I think she's actually extremely vulnerable, and has little capacity to change.

There's a lot of "perfect victim" thinking going on on the other thread, but bad people are just as likely to be victimised as good people. Being horrible doesn't exempt you from vulnerability. It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.
This is an excellent post, and conveys exactly what I was trying to say.
That last part ' It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.' Is what I was trying to say and you said it beautifully xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ha ha the zzzzzz footballl match looks empty
i recognize none of the people in his photos but im not up to speed on zzzzzzz listers

Reactions: 4
ha ha the zzzzzz footballl match looks empty
i recognize none of the people in his photos but im not up to speed on zzzzzzz listers
Why he’s posting it today when the match was yesterday afternoon? How does that help the charity when it’s already taken place? I find it hilarious how he posts about these matches as if there are huge celebrities taking part, when it’s basically ex love island & Towie rejects 😂 I mean if he’s classed as a ‘celeb’, it shows the calibre of people playing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly , who cares about any of that except her close family and odd friend. It's just bizarre.
I am genuinely fascinated when people write like this, as well as nauseated.

Reactions: 15