Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't hate starfish and chinny? I hate they may have spanked 16k of money sent in good faith

The arguements only start when KP haters move across imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does everyone need a chill pill tonight 🤪 Peace out, guys, we're all allowed an opinion and it's great that we can express them on here. Even if I don't always agree I enjoy reading other perspectives.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You have treated me the same way? It's not nice is it...on a friendly, fun, gossip site.

There you go again...
Treated you the same way? I don't even know you. You quoted me I responded
People on here aren't friends as much as they aren't enemies either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does everyone need a chill pill tonight 🤪 Peace out, guys, we're all allowed an opinion and it's great that we can express them on here. Even if I don't always agree I enjoy reading other perspectives.
Agree let's all increase the peace here and feel some love in the room.

No KH Tiktok again tonight then?

Reactions: 5
I would like everyone to chill, but I'm under attack. I make fun comments occasionally.
Some are so obsessed with the gfm they can't leave it rest...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the ones that are sooo obsessed with this gfm can be found on the Ashley cain threads😘

Get over it, people donate money and it's their choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve posted before on here and KP thread about the exact benefits/flights etc that BA staff get. I worked there for 32 years. I’ve been laughed at constantly on this thread for posting actual facts. People constantly ignore the actual facts and make up their own ‘I know coz me mate gets this’ narrative. Someone posted earlier about the flights that BA staff get….sorry but what you posted is bullshit. People also comment about how much crew earn etc….again not correct. I have in the past posted actual facts and figures but can’t be arsed any more because people will choose to believe their own narrative rather than actual facts.
I think I was the one that started the subject off about what MP earns? Like I said in my post.. after looking on goggle I was shocked to see the salary was so low? I don’t think I have seen any of your posts about how much MP probably earns but would be interested if you can post them again please?

Reactions: 1
Also the ones that are sooo obsessed with this gfm can be found on the Ashley cain threads😘

Get over it, people donate money.
Equally, people can speculate whether or not the donations are being used legitimately as much as they like. Get over it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Get over it, people donate money.
And we all know what happened with that GFM …
People are allowed to ask questions and speculate, that’s the whole point of this forum.

Reactions: 18
I would like everyone to chill, but I'm under attack. I make fun comments occasionally.
Some are so obsessed with the gfm they can't leave it rest...

probably because we didnt get any real answers and then others tried to sweep it under the carpet
if you dont like this thread im sure your welcome on the other
this thread as the name suggest's is about kh i would think that in itself would warrant us talking about him
i dont feel we are your people

i would rather be obsessed about the possible mis handling of the gfm rather than wishing a mother of 5 dead imo

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems every GFM is now judged by whatever went on with the Ashley Cain thing (which I don't know the details of) as I see it mentioned over and over time and again?
Same as you, I don't know the details of the Ashley Cain case and after seeing so many mentions of him here I am now tempted to read his threads. All I know about him is that he is a footballer who suffered a tragic bereavement.

Reactions: 2
@Nurse
And we all know what happened with that GFM …
People are allowed to ask questions and speculate, that’s the whole point of this forum.
I've been a lurker on that cain thread since it started. Others complain about new posters...exactly the same! Of course that's dodgy as duck I know the back story and now. They were vile, it broke my heart I couldn't look at the pictures that were put out😥

This gfm was set up by a well meaning person to help fund legal costs. That's all I will say on that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh god, don't go there with Cashley if you suffer from high blood pressure . That man is an abomination. If you think KH is bad.........

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I was the one that started the subject off about what MP earns? Like I said in my post.. after looking on goggle I was shocked to see the salary was so low? I don’t think I have seen any of your posts about how much MP probably earns but would be interested if you can post them again please?
I’m not going to repost all the facts I’ve posted before….they can be found on KH/KP threads. But….the majority of BA crew have always been part time rather than full time. Their basic salary was always (and now even more so) tit but they made a lot of money on their allowances (breakfast/lunch/dinner) set amounts which range from pretty generous to very generous depending on the country (as did I before I got moved on to actuals - get back what you paid out). That’s why crew like certain routes over others. An example being in Kazakhstan in 2000 my total allowances were £120 per day. Breakfast was included in my hotel…I grabbed a couple of pastries to take to work for lunch and because I have a Russian ‘O’ level I could go to a little local restaurant in the evening and order a lovely meal that cost about £6-8. Resulting in a £100 profit every day I was there. Pensions at BA used to be final salary but are now tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10