Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So he did that sad to the camera video saying KP didn't return his kids one weekend, but he conveniently left out a chunk of the story i.e. the real reason they were removed? If Polly is telling truth that is? And people gave to GFM in good faith but weren't told full relevant facts like this. Might some have acted differently if the true facts were known?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Certainly a pathological liar, master manipulator and complete slimeball. Who knows what else has been going on behind the nice guy family man #myworld facade
This!! And some of were told to butt out of it and shut up when we questioned certain actions, and expenditures! Well I'm bloody glad I did now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Was just out to eat with my fella and got chocolate round my mouth mid pudding and he goes to me... wipe your mouth man it looks like that Kierans bumhole. Safe to say I didn't finish my food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Right everyone I’m going to set up a go fund me and say it’s for us all to get therapy after seeing KH sprawled ass wide open on the dining room table, of course I’m going to use the money to go and get me filler done and book a trip abroad but I’ve said it’s legit so it is okay xx take my word for it I’ll find you all on insta x

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can we do a bingo for Kieran?

My bingo card for 2024 is he gets a BBL with the GFM money.

• Haha

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I thought it was weird but gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they put a script in front of him and he felt under pressure to comply in order to get the procedure for free as agreed.
Even if the script was written for him Mrs B.....his fiance has a restraining order against KP....they've sold a story saying she wished their baby dead!! (Which I can totally see her saying) she "stole" his kids one day and accused him of being jimmy Savile!! So for him to use her name in any circumstance is weak and pathetic and has done absolutely nothing to help his cause!! And I have no idea why he wasn't called out for this more.....it was only a few people who did and again it was brushed under the carpet!!
---
I thought it was weird but gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they put a script in front of him and he felt under pressure to comply in order to get the procedure for free as agreed.
Even if the script was written for him Mrs B.....his fiance has a restraining order against KP....they've sold a story saying she wished their baby dead!! (Which I can totally see her saying) she "stole" his kids one day and accused him of being jimmy Savile!! So for him to use her name in any circumstance is weak and pathetic and has done absolutely nothing to help his cause!! And I have no idea why he wasn't called out for this more.....it was only a few people who did and again it was brushed under the carpet!!

Upintheair83

VIP Member
OK after digesting it properly, I honestly don't know what to think. I think kieran likes dipping his dick for sure. I think they are all idiots. Do I think the kids needs are met more with KH and MP? Yeh probably. I think KP is a car crash. I think the kids deserve better from this sorry state of affairs

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
He says in one of the messages his 'account is based on fakeness' and in another that his manager is forcing him to post 'soppy shit'. He sounds unhappy with keeping up the image on IG. Why not just walk away and lead a private life, is he that addicted to celebrity that he feels he has to cultivate a really inauthentic image that is making him miserable? The whole thing is sad.

• Heart

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
The people questioning it were loving the tea when it was being spilt by the same poster though weren’t they. I never had an issue with the GFM being questioned but pointing the finger directly at two particular individuals isn’t asking questions is it. Not sure there is any proof of stories being sold either. I know it’s been said they have pointed the media in the direction of certain stories but they were out there for all to see via KPs social media regardless.
No idea, I don't read the katie Price threads in that great detail.

Obviously the two posters being questioned are the two that persistently promoted the go fund me.
it's a bit obvious those would be the ones questioned surely?
I mean I dont get why anyone else would be questioned, apart from those two - they've been instrumental in pushing it, keeping the momentum going, saying things are happening, they personally know the organiser etc.
Why question anyone else? No one else claims to know the organiser, no one else claims to personally know, or know people that know them.
Its all very odd and shady, and as I've said so many times, I am quite frankly astounded that this go fund me has been allowed to go on being promoted , on tattle.
People have every right to question and discuss the legitimatcy of the go fund me and those involved in creating, promoting and claiming to know the peopled involved in it.
Kieron Hayler's lack of acknowledgment of the go fund me , let alone its legitimatcy also leads people to question its legitimatcy, and in my opinion also points towards the whole thing being a massive scam

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Oh yeah she comes across as having a right temper. I never looked at her insta until this tread but she comes across as showing off, having digs even though we hate KP. If they have the kids she could just keep her trap shut and get on with family life like you said.
I'm sure she reads here too, I remember a few weeks back we were commenting on here about her being flashy with things whilst the gfm is happening, and lo and behold the very next morning she's posting a photo of her designer bag whilst in some luxury location. Very passive aggressive.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm slightly :oops: that on the KP thread he's still being put on a pedestal as a better parent...!! Basically he's not nice to women but that doesn't mean he's not a good Dad. WTAF......

• Sick
  • Angry

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Honestly some people will do absolutely anything for money, sticking things up your bum 🤢
When I was doing placement on a surgical ward last year, someone turned up to A+E with thier girlfriends vibrator lost up thier bum - it was still vibrating 😱
I was in a cubicle in A&E and the woman next door had a banana stuck up her bum. The nurse walked away giggling and said to her colleague it wasn’t the first time she’d been in . Apparently she’d been there a bunch of times (ok the first two sentences were actually true) 🤣

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I'm slightly :oops: that on the KP thread he's still being put on a pedestal as a better parent...!! Basically he's not nice to women but that doesn't mean he's not a good Dad. WTAF......
they hate KP for introducing them to different men but their dad is doing the same thing🤔

Ralphiegirl

I said this when the video first came to light, why now would you go public with it? Nothing to gain from it 2 yrs down the line. If you’ve reported it, approached M to tell all, would you not just get on with your life. There is definitely an alternative motive for all this to be aired now.
She says because he is smearing her name locally and she is fed up with it.
I don’t know quite what I make of it all but for a man who so publicly flouts his private life (real or fake) then who is he to think that he can behave like this behind closed doors and it not come to the public forefront?? He deserves everything he gets and I bet there are many women doing a happy little clap to themselves this evening (probably sat next to their husbands on the sofa 🤣)

• Heart

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
That's what doesn't sit right with me about the whole thing. The GFM went from being " oh look at what someone has set up" to a few posts later Angelic was meeting Sam, was very close with her to trusting her with her life. The money was to get the kids away from KP and into a loving stable home with KH, it now looks like they would be jumping from the frying pan into the fire and it appears that M doesn't want them there anyway.
KP is vile but so is KH.
The way the GFM suddenly closed and some posters are still defending when they don't know for sure anything is wrong. I think people are red faced about promoting it and trying to save face.
I think the hatred for KP had clouded a lot of people's rational thinking. And because some posters don't agree and have questioned things doesn't make them supporters of KP. Neither of them deserve to have the children in their care unless they make huge changes. The OF stuff is disgraceful, KPs history is too. I feel so sorry for J&B.

• Heart
  • Sad