Kieran Hayler #3 He could do a plasterclass of his bumhole but now friendly with Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I work as cabin crew, and your comment has really upset me. I work so hard to give my child nice things and to show him what hard work is, especially when I set my alarm at 2 am some mornings and do 16 hour days.
I may not be Einstein but I'm no fool and always did well at school, but I just enjoyed travelling and fell into aviation.
But I agree, the pair of them want something for nothing. How can they accept the money and then she can go on social media bragging about the expensive things she's had?
Kieran could have raised the money himself, If instead of shoving things up it, he got up off his arse and actaully worked a decent day's slog!
He could have even got a second job. My tesco delivery driver was telling me he was worling it as his second job because he was raising money for his son to be a pilot. The pair of them are just grifters!.
I used to think MP and KH were ok, but all 3 adults in this sorry tale aren't fit to be parents. Those poor kids.
My comments weren't aimed at or intended to upset you personally, I was talking about the girlfriend of Kieron Hayler very specifically - however please do accept my sincere apologies if you my comment offended you on that level.
---
Why are comments about posters on the Katie price thread 'finding' one anotjer on Instagram and allegedly knowing DC on Instagram therefore 'knowing her in real life' being removed? Just out of intrest? Is it a lie or does it break a rule?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My comments weren't aimed at or intended to upset you personally, I was talking about the girlfriend of Kieron Hayler very specifically - however please do accept my sincere apologies if you my comment offended you on that level.
---
Why are comments about posters on the Katie price thread 'finding' one anotjer on Instagram and allegedly knowing DC on Instagram therefore 'knowing her in real life' being removed? Just out of intrest? Is it a lie or does it break a rule?
It's OK, and I probably was too quick to take offence. But it's lovely of you to apologise. Xxx🥰🥰🥰 that's what's nice about this thread xx

Reactions: 13
---
The 2nd one 👍

Reactions: 2
It's OK, and I probably was too quick to take offence. But it's lovely of you to apologise. Xxx🥰🥰🥰 that's what's nice about this thread xx
It's becoming one of my top three threads.
Not many you have apologies and arseholes before lunch. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might have to request spoilers are used for any future pics of KH, it was literally the first thing I saw when I logged in this morning, it was quite a shock 🤣😳😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No no if I upset anyone I'll always apologise, perhaps I should have worded it differently. Im not intellectual myself, I've worked in a care home untill recently known as the one that wipes the bums..... So when you said you just make the teas, I can relate! I don't think anyone who does a manual job has it easy. I was just trying and probably failing to make the point that for some people's attitude seemingly Kieron, if you can earn £££ spreading your legs on thier dining room table for only fans, why bother hard grafting for exta £££ 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No no if I upset anyone I'll always apologise, perhaps I should have worded it differently. Im not intellectual myself, I've worked in a care home untill recently known as the one that wipes the bums..... So when you said you just make the teas, I can relate! I don't think anyone who does a manual job has it easy. I was just trying and probably failing to make the point that for some people's attitude seemingly Kieron, if you can earn £££ spreading your legs on thier dining room table for only fans, why bother hard grafting for exta £££ 😒
Well for me personally I would say the point would be not having to spread my arse cheeks on the family dining room table 😂😂😂 I mean, it wouldn't be easy money form my point of view, I'd rather do something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well for me personally I would say the point would be not having to spread my arse cheeks on the family dining room table 😂😂😂 I mean, it wouldn't be easy money form my point of view, I'd rather do something else!
It would have to be a million or two to consider it but unfortunately I dont know if my dining table will table is stable enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree with all of you saying it's wrong to come for Michelle's job. It's an attempt to cancel an ordinary woman with a real job and that is absolutely not on.

If anyone disagrees and thinks she deserves it then please consider how her being sacked and poor will help any of her children and stepchildren.

Reactions: 15
I totally agree with all of you saying it's wrong to come for Michelle's job. It's an attempt to cancel an ordinary woman with a real job and that is absolutely not on.

If anyone disagrees and thinks she deserves it then please consider how her being sacked and poor will help any of her children and stepchildren.
I agree Cack, it feels like doxxing to me and is not on, imo.
---

I agree Cack, it feels like doxxing to me and is not on, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How much does a bum hole fetch on only fan nowadays ?

ewe that 1st picture white socks on , undies round knees, screams cheap n nasty.
Then the dining table again ewe.

There is nothing about any of this that's good for any of those kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Care work is bloody hard work so hats off to you. I know exactly what you mean, he sees OF as easy money. As much as KP is an exhibitionist so is kieran. He was a stripper wasnt he? I think he fancies himself as abit of an adonis! (🤮he's not my cup of tea).... and as you say he must see OF as an ideal way of making some extra money. He doesnt have travel expenses if he does it from the comfort of his own dining table! He's got a abit of a sm following from being KPS ex husband so I suppose he must have thought he'd have a go!
I'd love to know if MP takes the photos! I'd never want to sleep with my partner again if I saw him sprawled over the dining table with something up his arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie's haggered and oh so bitter
Cause Kierans online flashing his Gary Glitter. 🌟 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously though who are the subscribers? Is the market men? Different strokes and all that but this certainly doesn’t do it for me!

Poor kids, imagine you, your friends, future partners, grandchildren being able to search this up forever 😞

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.