Kieran Hayler #3 He could do a plasterclass of his bumhole but now friendly with Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is, that those images are available to anyone even without an OnlyFans account, they come up just on regular Google easy enough - and you can’t tell me that other kids at school won’t look for them - or even the kids themselves. The same thing applies to KP. I’ve always suspected that one of the reasons Junior distances himself is to do with stuff he had to put up with at school, maybe it’s the same with Jett.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Fancy using Instagram as a way of verifying people are trustworthy 🤣🤣
Heard it all now.

For 16k I would pretend to be rose west on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That picture is very different from say page 3 modelling.
So hes on only fans showing his bum hole to strangers, even after the uproar from that terrible photo 😳

Mrs B I know your trying to see the best in people but 😳
Working as cabin crew and a personal trainer don't immediately scream intelligence to me but perhaps I'm being too harsh. Ive worked a manual unskilled as such job all my life but now working my way up degree level - and its hard hard work.
Why bother doing that when you can show your bum hole on only fans for money ..... Appears to be the attitude here.
I know its speculation, but some of the comments on the video suggested they are the recipients state funded financial help - if this is true, a 16k lump sum I think would stoo that help. It is surprising just how much you can earn and still claim help.
I know people said that video has nothing to do with BA and shouldn't be brought to thier attention BUT can you imagine the potential for comments towards her when shes working. Even if no 'reports' the video, multiple people she works with will no doubt have talked about it and bought it to thier attention that way.
Well I work as cabin crew, and your comment has really upset me. I work so hard to give my child nice things and to show him what hard work is, especially when I set my alarm at 2 am some mornings and do 16 hour days.
I may not be Einstein but I'm no fool and always did well at school, but I just enjoyed travelling and fell into aviation.
But I agree, the pair of them want something for nothing. How can they accept the money and then she can go on social media bragging about the expensive things she's had?
Kieran could have raised the money himself, If instead of shoving things up it, he got up off his arse and actaully worked a decent day's slog!
He could have even got a second job. My tesco delivery driver was telling me he was worling it as his second job because he was raising money for his son to be a pilot. The pair of them are just grifters!.
I used to think MP and KH were ok, but all 3 adults in this sorry tale aren't fit to be parents. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Surprised nobody has tried to play the video off as a family food fight.

• Haha
Also just to say I'm not comfortable with the idea of the video being sent to BA. It's not like she works in childcare or summat. It's not relevant to her role, imo. She's on full view in that role, it's not like she could get away with being mean to kids.
I don't even know they would do much about it. I'm not with BA, but another airline. And I believe if we were to do something in uniform online, or be on a trip and behave inappropriately then something would be done. I don't know BAs policy.

Reactions: 7
I think anyone wanting to make someone lose their job is a prize bleep anyway.
She is a bleep throwing food and swearing at kids but doesn't mean she should lose her income.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I work as cabin crew, and your comment has really upset me. I work so hard to give my child nice things and to show him what hard work is, especially when I set my alarm at 2 am some mornings and do 16 hour days.
I may not be Einstein but I'm no fool and always did well at school, but I just enjoyed travelling and fell into aviation.
You sound like a great parent… Travelling and seeing the world is very appealing - cabin crew is really hard work, plus many of the employees can speak multiple languages… no shame at all in a career like that, it can offer great opportunities.
---
I think anyone wanting to make someone lose their job is a prize bleep anyway.
She is a bleep throwing food and swearing at kids but doesn't mean she should lose her income.
People on both sides are just way too invested now and crossing over lines into witch hunt territory. Leave it to the people actual involved with these people amd get a grip. Gossiping is one thing, but actively trying to get someone into trouble at work when they’ve got two kids at home is something else altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You sound like a great parent… Travelling and seeing the world is very appealing - cabin crew is really hard work, plus many of the employees can speak multiple languages… no shame at all in a career like that, it can offer great opportunities.
---

People on both sides are just way too invested now and crossing over lines into witch hunt territory. Leave it to the people actual involved with these people amd get a grip. Gossiping is one thing, but actively trying to get someone into trouble at work when they’ve got two kids at home is something else altogether.
Thanks for your kind words! I know I'm not a rocket scientist but I do enjoy my job. Its easy to scoff at crew and say they just serve tea in the sky, and yes they do.But you only have to look at the JAL350 crash and evacuation to see what a great job the crew on that aircraft did- they saved lives that day. And iv had numerous colleagues save lives onboard with resuscitation when passengers have been in cardiac arrest.
I just fel it was abit harsh to paint us all as being thickos, at least we work and work hard.
But back on topic..... these photos of Kieran are so grim! Can you imagine if any of Bunny's friends see them and show them to her??
I understand he needs an income but I don't understand why he can't go back to plastering and get some money in that way?
I honestly feel that all the adults are in the wrong. What happened to adults just sitting down and talking to each other for the sake of the children?!

• Heart
Thanks for your kind words! I know I'm not a rocket scientist but I do enjoy my job. Its easy to scoff at crew and say they just serve tea in the sky, and yes they do.But you only have to look at the JAL350 crash and evacuation to see what a great job the crew on that aircraft did- they saved lives that day. And iv had numerous colleagues save lives onboard with resuscitation when passengers have been in cardiac arrest.
I just fel it was abit harsh to paint us all as being thickos, at least we work and work hard.
But back on topic..... these photos of Kieran are so grim! Can you imagine if any of Bunny's friends see them and show them to her??
I understand he needs an income but I don't understand why he can't go back to plastering and get some money in that way?
I honestly feel that all the adults are in the wrong. What happened to adults just sitting down and talking to each other for the sake of the children?!
Kieran. Putting the ass into plasstering.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Plus a PT helps people with their physical and mental health. Gives them confidence

Reactions: 5
Just sick of you lot going on about it. You haven't donated therefore won't lose anything, IF you were right.

The money IS going to Keiran and DC IS NOT Michelle !
Just as I assume most people haven't been personally affected by KP's bankruptcy, and yet still discuss it. Things in the public domain are open for discussion, yes? Particularly on a website where posters were being encouraged to donate!

Reactions: 19
Flippin' heck.....I'm a bit of a straddler (only lurking here until now) but I never see things in black and white. I really detest some of the things KP has done (especially the animal abuse and child neglect) but I don't think any of her ex partners are Saints either. I mean, it takes a certain type of person to want to get with KP in the first place. To be honest, I've got no particular respect for any of them.
I must admit that I would like to see KP get some justice for the things she's done that us mere mortals just wouldn't get away with (especially her creditors) but I would never donate my hard earned money to any GFM page. I would love to see the kids get the support they need without all the corruption going on behind the scenes. At this point, I'm not sure what the best option for them is!

I'm also quite wary on both of these threads that there are quite possibly interlopers trying to skew the narrative. Unless we see the situations and personal information first hand, how can we really make a totally informed decision?

If it wasn't for the children involved, it would be a quite run of the mill soap opera!

Why don't you just wait until this tit show is over and the kids are back with their dad. I'm sure Keiran or even KSR will put out a statement thanking all those that helped
😂😂😂😂 we can talk about what we like on this thread
and who said the kids are going back to the dad his wife is abusing the kids
over my dead body would my kids ever be going back to a step parent like that
---
I'm not trying to cause arguments here but how do you know he is doing everything by the book? That Is you speaking for him and I am assuming u don't know him personally or have had a conversation about family court with him as it is private?? It is human nature to be curious about things....especially when they're shut down by strangers on a gossip forum? I haven't ever questioned the validity of the GFM, however as far as I am Aware KH has never pleaded poverty or said that he couldn't afford to go through the courts so I don't get why the fund was set up and then shrouded in secrecy.....? As I've said I'm not here to start arguments about a complete stranger who isn't even a public figure so forgive me if my post reads that way but everyone is entitled to an opinion on things that have been thrust into the public domain 🤷‍♀️
Honestly deluded some of them 😂😂
nobody even knows what is going on in court or with Kieran it’s come out he doesn’t want the kids now yet the minions keep saying “ when he gets the kids back “ he has said he doesn’t want them back 😂😂

Also doubt they will ever send the kids back after social services seeing that especially if jet is refusing to see them . Katie is obviously working with social services and having meeting about all this . What she does child free is nobody’s business . Nobody knows what goes on in her home I’m not saying she is a good parent but why do people talk like they know everything when we only see snippets ….

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.