Kieran Hayler #3 He could do a plasterclass of his bumhole but now friendly with Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't you just wait until this tit show is over and the kids are back with their dad. I'm sure Keiran or even KSR will put out a statement thanking all those that helped
I will carry on discussing the GFM on here thanks.
Hope he does as 16k is a lot of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not necessarily true. She does have children on her flights.
I work in adult nursing but if I had that video sent to my hospital I am pretty sure I would face a disciplinary review as it shows issues with my character and we have children on the ward visiting.
100% you would and if you’re a nurse the NMC would probably strike you off the register. Doesn’t matter if you’re not in your uniform. I don’t think BA would take it lightly either tbh as it shows child abuse (no matter how much it’s dressed up or played down) which doesn’t reflect well on them. A member of their staff behaving like this calls into question their character. Does BA really want someone like that representing them?

Reactions: 7
Why don't you just wait until this tit show is over and the kids are back with their dad. I'm sure Keiran or even KSR will put out a statement thanking all those that helped
We could be waiting a very long time for either of those things to happen….

Plus, that post you’ve referenced was made before all the drama of the last few weeks, a reaction in response to people on this thread having the audacity to question how the money was being used… it’s basically been crickets since F4J reported the GFM to police and then the whole thing was ‘paused’ and then completely shut down….

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
By the book to me if I was KH would look very differently regarding the GFM.

I would have sent "Sam" receipts of how the donations were being spent, in whatever way I could in an effort to show transparency and also because , well, strangers who have donated deserve that.

Also it would stop anybody thinking it was not being spent on legal services.

Reactions: 12
He's doing everything by the book, so yeah, it is a waiting game
I'm not trying to cause arguments here but how do you know he is doing everything by the book? That Is you speaking for him and I am assuming u don't know him personally or have had a conversation about family court with him as it is private?? It is human nature to be curious about things....especially when they're shut down by strangers on a gossip forum? I haven't ever questioned the validity of the GFM, however as far as I am Aware KH has never pleaded poverty or said that he couldn't afford to go through the courts so I don't get why the fund was set up and then shrouded in secrecy.....? As I've said I'm not here to start arguments about a complete stranger who isn't even a public figure so forgive me if my post reads that way but everyone is entitled to an opinion on things that have been thrust into the public domain 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just sick of you lot going on about it. You haven't donated therefore won't lose anything, IF you were right.

The money IS going to Keiran and DC IS NOT Michelle !
Where’s the proof? Isn’t it stated on the GFM that Kieran isn’t aware about it? So why is some random person raising money for a man who supposedly has nothing to do with it but it’s deffo getting used for court costs?? Ok 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just sick of you lot going on about it. You haven't donated therefore won't lose anything, IF you were right.

U are choosing to read here though? People have been told to take any negative discussion about the GFM over here so I don't understand why u need to come and defend it?? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29

This is such a weird argument. We didn’t send any money to Jack Monroe, an executor of a long-lost recently deceased millionaire Nigerian’s estate or the Tinder Swindler, it doesn’t stop people having an opinion about it when it’s a scam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where’s the proof? Isn’t it stated on the GFM that Kieran isn’t aware about it? So why is some random person raising money for a man who supposedly has nothing to do with it but it’s deffo getting used for court costs?? Ok 🤥🤥🤥
Nobody knows the ins and outs of it. There is no proof at all as you say. Some people were happy to take it at face value and give money. Some people are/did question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Anyone on the Internet or anywhere is perfectly entitled have an opinion on the go fund me - you dont have to have donated to it to be allowed to discuss it.
You seem very angry about it being questioned did you having donate? Now realise in hindsight it was a nieve thing to do? If not why so angry, do you know Kieron is he a friend? Strange to get that angry about complete strangers? Either way you cant police people questioning a public fundraiser im afraid.
You dont have to read our comments on it of it upsets you this much?

Do you know DC in real life? Have you met her? If the answer is no to those questions as i suspectnit is, then please do enlighten me as to how you can say with 100% certainty who this DC is and that that go fund me is not a scam?? Look forward to your response

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion.

Michelle's on video acting unstable
While Kierans spread Eagle on the family dining table. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is all I can think…’why didn’t he take his socks off’ 😂

I think that’s enough internet for today!
All I thought of was his bum juice being on top of the bedsheets 🤢. At least put a towel down you dirty bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That's really upsetting seeing those OF images.

He's putting his own sexual needs in front of his kids :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is questioning the authenticity of a go fund me so upsetting to people? 🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.