Kieran Hayler #3 He could do a plasterclass of his bumhole but now friendly with Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New fred for Sir Kiran Beg Hayler.

Well done @Cakeyface and @PoopooKaKa

Hmm I’m not sure how to recap.

According to the aggy KP thread there may be some progress with KH getting access to his children.
But on the downside they are flaunting tacky jewels, not acknowledging the donations and are hanging out with Cole.

Feel free to do a proper recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We left off the last thread where we were discussing the Easter dinner at Kirsty Shaw Rayners (KH's publicist) - Carl Woods was present and posed for a photo with KH, MP and family.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t with the KP thread at the moment. Why is it assumed that CW is helping KH just because they were at the same event. Seemingly now forgiving everything CW has done and turning him in to another of KP’s victim. He was complicit. He turned a blind eye to the abuse and neglect and goaded KH multiple times. Now because they sre the same event he’s apparently helping them? Sorry what?! Kirsty is PR . KH and CW both want to raise their profile we’ve seen CW loves to drop antagonising, cryptic posts what now all of a sudden he’s changed and he wants to help. Naaa I’m not having it.

All this is in my opinion is them all playing KP at here own games. Which to be honest I’m totally here for it.

It’s classic on the KP thread to turn a blind eye to any behaviour or past misdemeanours as long as it’s hurting skanky price. We see that plenty of times in how no one is allowed to question the patron saints KH and MP.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This desperate scrambling to make Carl Woods, who has been absolutely blasted in the past, to now seem like an okay person who was just abused by KP all this time is really...something to behold!

Reactions: 17
Any random person that dares to enter the chat over there gets set upon and accused of being a flying monkey if they ask a question or admit to having an ounce of empathy towards KP - can you imagine how any of the posts made in the last 48hrs sticking up for CW and calling him a victim would have gone down over there 6 months ago. 😆

Reactions: 17
Anyone who doesn't want KT hung in the town square is a flying monkey. None of them know what one is with regards to a narcissism.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t with the KP thread at the moment. Why is it assumed that CW is helping KH just because they were at the same event. Seemingly now forgiving everything CW has done and turning him in to another of KP’s victim. He was complicit. He turned a blind eye to the abuse and neglect and goaded KH multiple times. Now because they sre the same event he’s apparently helping them? Sorry what?! Kirsty is PR . KH and CW both want to raise their profile we’ve seen CW loves to drop antagonising, cryptic posts what now all of a sudden he’s changed and he wants to help. Naaa I’m not having it.

All this is in my opinion is them all playing KP at here own games. Which to be honest I’m totally here for it.

It’s classic on the KP thread to turn a blind eye to any behaviour or past misdemeanours as long as it’s hurting skanky price. We see that plenty of times in how no one is allowed to question the patron saints KH and MP.
I can't get over them posting a photo of CW with A and V. 'Hi kids, here's the man who posted a pic of tit hitting the fan when your mother and father were falsely accused of abuse'
---
This desperate scrambling to make Carl Woods, who has been absolutely blasted in the past, to now seem like an okay person who was just abused by KP all this time is really...something to behold!
I'll never trust this man.

Even if he has indeed provided info to help KH case, we don't know that he is doing it for altruistic reasons.

Also it is NOT okay that he apparently stood by while kids and animals were being neglected.
---

Next will probably be CW and KH 'tiktok battles' to squeeze coin out of followers.

Last edited:
I can't get over them posting a photo of CW with A and V. 'Hi kids, here's the man who posted a pic of tit hitting the fan when your mother and father were falsely accused of abuse'
---

I'll never trust this man.

Even if he has indeed provided info to help KH case, we don't know that he is doing it for altruistic reasons.

Also it is NOT okay that he apparently stood by while kids and animals were being neglected.
---

Next will probably be CW and KH 'tiktok battles' to squeeze coin out of followers.

I know! It’s wild. Just because they are at the same event, even being photographed together doesn’t mean he’s helping them ffs.

And who remembers that other ‘trusted’ tattler called the troof or something that had inside info on the day kp broke her feet and slap gate. She had inside info they was trusted at the time about him being worse than KP, controlling abuse and said he 💯 punched her. That was believed and was even reposted the other day and now it’s all brushed under the carpet and CW is victim . Behave lol 😂.

Reactions: 14
I know! It’s wild. Just because they are at the same event, even being photographed together doesn’t mean he’s helping them ffs.

And who remembers that other ‘trusted’ tattler called the troof or something that had inside info on the day kp broke her feet and slap gate. She had inside info they was trusted at the time about him being worse than KP, controlling abuse and said he 💯 punched her. That was believed and was even reposted the other day and now it’s all brushed under the carpet and CW is victim . Behave lol 😂.
I'm not buying the 'victim' narrative on CW. He was complicit.

I think the Haylers need to be careful if they are trusting this guy

And jumping on anyone who dares try to offer a valid point of why he shouldn't be trusted!! It's absolutely crazy hahha!! I've never known anything like it in my life!! KP must have forced him to make monkey noises at Harvey then .....and threaten to kill the kids if they got play doh on his carpet eh?? I remember the thread went mental when that was being discussed!! I suppose being "trauma bonded" gives you free reign to be vile to someone else's kids and stand by while animals are dying left right and centre?? Also letting her drive knowing she was banned then jumping into the drivers seat when the police are there to cover her inflated arse is justified too coz KP forced him too!! He is a vile bully and that's that!! Stood by with glee while she branded KH a weirdo but now doing an Easter egg hunt with his bleeping kids!! ohhhh pleaseeeeeee....the thing is this should really be posted on the KP thread but it really is not worth the agro and being jumped on by certain posters....which in turn gets me into trouble....a lot 🤫🤭🫢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And jumping on anyone who dares try to offer a valid point of why he shouldn't be trusted!! It's absolutely crazy hahha!! I've never known anything like it in my life!! KP must have forced him to make monkey noises at Harvey then .....and threaten to kill the kids if they got play doh on his carpet eh?? I remember the thread went mental when that was being discussed!! I suppose being "trauma bonded" gives you free reign to be vile to someone else's kids and stand by while animals are dying left right and centre?? Also letting her drive knowing she was banned then jumping into the drivers seat when the police are there to cover her inflated arse is justified too coz KP forced him too!! He is a vile bully and that's that!! Stood by with glee while she branded KH a weirdo but now doing an Easter egg hunt with his bleeping kids!! ohhhh pleaseeeeeee....the thing is this should really be posted on the KP thread but it really is not worth the agro and being jumped on by certain posters....which in turn gets me into trouble....a lot 🤫🤭🫢🤣

Exactly this, Makes me so angry that mrs B gets jumped on by multiple people on that thread any time she has a valid point yet other posters that said the same thing but are thread favourites don’t get challenged.

Will be interested to see how this plays out over the next few days/ weeks but I don’t trust or believe that kh getting together with cw is anything more than a wind up and a reason to get a few column inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this, Makes me so angry that @Mrsb gets jumped on by multiple people on that thread any time she has a valid point yet other posters that said the same thing but are thread favourites don’t get challenged.

Will be interested to see how this plays out over the next few days/ weeks but I don’t trust or believe that kh getting together with cw is anything more than a wind up and a reason to get a few column inches.
Yep!! I'm not sure what info he could have that could be used as credible if he was there witnessing it happening and doing feck all at the time!! Or is he claiming he is her victim and was too scared to speak up?? Bollocks utter bleeping bollocks !! If you love someone u try and love their kids too, not stand by while she destroys them and everyone else around them! And as for him now doing TikTok lives!! They will be as dull as kierens coz they've both got personalities like planks of wood!!! They will always be only known as KP's exes !! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Exactly this, Makes me so angry that mrs B gets jumped on by multiple people on that thread any time she has a valid point yet other posters that said the same thing but are thread favourites don’t get challenged.

Still wondering was that bracelet a fake or the real deal. If it was the latter, 4k would be shocking if paid for by KH while a fundraiser ongoing.

Reactions: 6
Still wondering was that bracelet a fake or the real deal. If it was the latter, 4k would be shocking if paid for by KH while a fundraiser ongoing.
I would be amazed if she was showing off knock of jewellery trying to pretend it’s real. That’s something only teenagers really do or thickos like Lauren goodjer whose stuff Is clearly Ali Express specials. She’s shown that bracelet twice. The second time in shot at one of their meals out and it was close enough to see that it didn’t look like a replica. MP is regularly showing shopping trips when she’s away for work or on girly days out. She makes a point of showing high end items on a regular basis. These brands would not gift to her. Or at all really. They don’t need too.

Reactions: 9
You can see that the narrative is shifting super fast. CW and KH are now trauma bonded. CW now did not agree with everything that was done to Keiran's kids, and did his best to help. He was being coerced and controlled. He fell in love and lost his mind.

He seemed to rub his hands in glee and post distasteful meme's when Kieran was being compared to Saville, but all is forgiven now?

I really hope that KH fraternising with CW means he is a step closer to getting his kids back, but I don't see how. I also don't know why they've done it publicly? Is it a shot across the bow to KP? Is it just to get us all talking 😂

Reactions: 8
I really hope that KH fraternising with CW means he is a step closer to getting his kids back, but I don't see how. I also don't know why they've done it publicly? Is it a shot across the bow to KP? Is it just to get us all talking 😂
Exactly this - even if info was given privately by CW to KH, it's a big step from that to posing for a 'happy photo' with KH, MP and their kids. All directed by Kirsty the PR person, I think...

I suppose CW was forced at gunpoint too into the car with KP when she was driving with no licence or insurance...
---
He is live
---

I remember that poster. She later claimed that she had been working for the police and had been sacked because of the info that she gave on Tattle. Dunno if her account was true, but it sure was interesting and sparked a lot of discussion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought your posts were fair
Thank you, wow they don't like you having a different opinion to them do they
---
Actually shocked at how bad that thread is. I was giving my opinion.. You don't beg for charity then put pictures of expensive things for everyone to see,l

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.