Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see you still cant say tit on this thread apart from how katie is the worst parent and throwing a pudding at a stepchild is ok ....

Reactions: 11
I see you still cant say tit on this thread apart from how katie is the worst parent and throwing a pudding at a stepchild is ok ....
I don’t know if I find it amusing or just bizarre, that people have such a hatred of KP that they’ve donated money to a GFM without knowing exactly what has gone on, and why KH and MP no longer have the kids. There’s obviously far more going on behind the scenes than anyone on here is privy to, yet they’re giving money to bring the kids back into a potentially abusive home. I still don’t understand why he even needs a GFM to help when he does OF and PT, and they seem to have a steady income with more than the average Joe could afford from what they post.
The children have obviously been staying with KP this long for some good reason but you can’t even discuss this without being shot down. I don’t get it there’s a thread for KP, but still some come on here too defending MP and KH no matter what seems to happen. Imagine if it turns out there’s a very good reason why J&B haven’t been back in that house since November, I just don’t understand why the hate for KP translates into KH and MP doing no wrong. Has it actually been proven that KH latest arrest was down to KP or is it just being run with as fact when unknown? The police don’t just keep arresting KH on KP’s word, how would she even know there was an air gun in his house

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

nah say what you want good to have a range of views where individuals here
we dont spend all our time posting and getting too invested in one person
im surprised how many feel the need to hunt us out and rant
---
I don’t know if I find it amusing or just bizarre, that people have such a hatred of KP that they’ve donated money to a GFM without knowing exactly what has gone on, and why KH and MP no longer have the kids. There’s obviously far more going on behind the scenes than anyone on here is privy to, yet they’re giving money to bring the kids back into a potentially abusive home. I still don’t understand why he even needs a GFM to help when he does OF and PT, and they seem to have a steady income with more than the average Joe could afford from what they post.
The children have obviously been staying with KP this long for some good reason but you can’t even discuss this without being shot down. I don’t get it there’s a thread for KP, but still some come on here too defending MP and KH no matter what seems to happen. Imagine if it turns out there’s a very good reason why J&B haven’t been back in that house since November, I just don’t understand why the hate for KP translates into KH and MP doing no wrong. Has it actually been proven that KH latest arrest was down to KP or is it just being run with as fact when unknown? The police don’t just keep arresting KH on KP’s word, how would she even know there was an air gun in his house

yeah the trouble is imo that some spend all their time there and actually think they know KP/KH/MP and CW personally,way over invested i refer to it as the MAD thread i read and wont be commenting but will like etc if i feel that way,ive already seen a comment about coming over here and causing tit,their words how stupid to make that comment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The children have obviously been staying with KP this long for some good reason but you can’t even discuss this without being shot down. I don’t get it there’s a thread for KP, but still some come on here too defending MP and KH no matter what seems to happen. Imagine if it turns out there’s a very good reason why J&B haven’t been back in that house since November, I just don’t understand why the hate for KP translates into KH and MP doing no wrong. Has it actually been proven that KH latest arrest was done to KP or is it just being run with as fact when unknown? The police don’t just keep arresting KH on KP’s word, how would she even know there was an air gun in his house
I would be grateful if you could quantify the accusations which I have highlighted in bold as I am struggling to understand your thinking given the irrefutable evidence against KP

It might be prudent to remind you that KH and MP have no charges against them but KP has several. I would say the element of suspicion lies more at KP's door than KH and MP. However, if you have concrete evidence, I would be more than happy to listen and respond accordingly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the Carl liking MP posts and vice versa is to get back at their partners. My sister started dating someone with a crazy ex, she messaged her ex partner and they were liking eachothers social media and saying they were going to shag. My sister wasn't bothered as she's over him 🤣. KH is known to cheat as is KP I think it's both the partners playing mind games. They all need to bleeping grow up feel so sorry for Bunny & Jett. Least junior and Princess have had a normal upbringing with Pete "I love my kids" and Emily.

KP is definitely worse but why is MP posting pictures of not her child and saying the child misses her so much. It's goading really I'm a relatively normal person and I'd be a bit irritated if a stepmother said that about my child. Skanky is nuts and unhinged so MP is definitely stoking the drama. Apparently she's terrified of KP and has a restraining order , why is goading her then? They are all bleeping nutters only saint Pete and Emily seem the least bit normal. I think saint Peter and Emily should have J+B living with their siblings and much more stable upbringing. Skanky and KH pay maintenance

Reactions: 10
I think the Carl liking MP posts and vice versa is to get back at their partners. My sister started dating someone with a crazy ex, she messaged her ex partner and they were liking eachothers social media and saying they were going to shag. My sister wasn't bothered as she's over him 🤣. KH is known to cheat as is KP I think it's both the partners playing mind games. They all need to bleeping grow up feel so sorry for Bunny & Jett. Least junior and Princess have had a normal upbringing with Pete "I love my kids" and Emily.

KP is definitely worse but why is MP posting pictures of not her child and saying the child misses her so much. It's goading really I'm a relatively normal person and I'd be a bit irritated if a stepmother said that about my child. Skanky is nuts and unhinged so MP is definitely stoking the drama. Apparently she's terrified of KP and has a restraining order , why is goading her then? They are all bleeping nutters only saint Pete and Emily seem the least bit normal.
How is sharing a photo of her sons siblings goading her ? It can only cause upset to a mentally unhinged person. She should be happy her children have that extra layer of love around them.

Reactions: 4
nah say what you want good to have a range of views where individuals here
we dont spend all our time posting and getting too invested in one person
im surprised how many feel the need to hunt us out and rant
---

yeah the trouble is imo that some spend all their time there and actually think they know KP/KH/MP and CW personally,way over invested i refer to it as the MAD thread i read and wont be commenting but will like etc if i feel that way,ive already seen a comment about coming over here and causing tit,their words how stupid to make that comment
The same could be said of your words ‘need to hunt us out and rant’. It‘s a gossip site you don’t own this site or this thread, any Tattler can post and as much as some of you say you can’t say a word against KH or MP without criticism, the same can be said when other Tattlers wish to defend them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is sharing a photo of her sons siblings goading her ? It can only cause upset to a mentally unhinged person. She should be happy her children have that extra layer of love around them.
It's deliberately goading her because she has a restraining order against the mother and she posts saying Bunny misses her. It's not done for the child's benefit she's too young to be on insta so wouldn't see it there's no reason for it unless there's a motive behind it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's deliberately goading her because she has a restraining order against the mother and she posts saying Bunny misses her. It's not done for the child's benefit she's too young to be on insta so wouldn't see it there's no reason for it unless there's a motive behind it ..
Yes she is too young but I expect she's got a secret account allowed by KP as she paraded her and allowed her to be on tiktok alone knowing the apps full of paedos.

• Sad
Personally I think the posts were weird as they were as if she was speaking directly to Bunny via IG. Bunny is 7/8. MP already spoke to her on the phone and they had a private convo. For some reason she doesn’t think this is important to be kept private when KP is on a mission to ruin their lives. The IG stories are for everyone else, not bunny, not Apollo. How does a 1yo baby benefit from this post. It happened and she made sure to take a photo. Now this isn’t just an MP issue, all the influencer type parents talking to their small child via social media is always bloody weird and annoying, it’s a strange form of showboat over sharing. I am just not like these people I don’t use SM in this way. No one proves their love for a child via a social media post and it’s a delusion. If I take a cute photo I send it on the family WhatsApp chat. MP knows everyone is whispering and wondering (these hundreds of posts, all the IG comments, actual media articles) and she’s kind of vague baiting. I get she’s frustrated, and they don’t deserve what’s happening but she’s been acting annoying on SM for a while now (what with following CW as well). She has 11,000 followers I believe.

Reactions: 7
@veevee04 i disagree. MP has never mentioned KP (unlike KP herself who directly criticises any former partner and their current spouse via any channel she can)

on separation, regular people know new step partners will be involved and hope a strong nurturing relationshipwill form. Nobody should feel threatened when this does develop. In regular people, this brings peace of mind and contentment, knowing your child is cared for and appreciated.

step parents I know (including my own and in laws) frequently post nice posts about their kids in-laws step kids etc. if this was any other celebrity than ‘my way- or I’ll publicly brutalise you’ KP, nobody would even comment on it.

• Heart
@veevee04 i disagree. MP has never mentioned KP (unlike KP herself who directly criticises any former partner and their current spouse via any channel she can)

on separation, regular people know new step partners will be involved and hope a strong nurturing relationshipwill form. Nobody should feel threatened when this does develop. In regular people, this brings peace of mind and contentment, knowing your child is cared for and appreciated.

step parents I know (including my own and in laws) frequently post nice posts about their kids in-laws step kids etc. if this was any other celebrity than ‘my way- or I’ll publicly brutalise you’ KP, nobody would even comment on it.
KH had just spent his free time retaliating to KP’s via Instagram stories when they were sending all those annoying narc memes about each other. They are all doing the same thing. KP does feel threatened by MP and has clearly taken this out on the kids horrendously. Why would MP risk making it worse? If you have a good healthy relationship with your partners ex then that’s great but that’s not the situation they are in - and this wouldn’t even be spoken about if it was all lovely happy families. We are not talking about an imaginary ideal situation, we are talking about the situation they appear to be in. At the end of the day these kids are over exposed in the media at such a young age with all of their parents indiscretions plastered around for the world to see. Those poor little kids deserve some privacy and protection. Mp is a grown adult, she should know better than to light a new fire under Kp when the whole reason it went back to court was MP posting about B&J the way she did

• Heart
Personally I think the posts were weird as they were as if she was speaking directly to Bunny via IG. Bunny is 7/8. MP already spoke to her on the phone and they had a private convo. For some reason she doesn’t think this is important to be kept private when KP is on a mission to ruin their lives. The IG stories are for everyone else, not bunny, not Apollo. How does a 1yo baby benefit from this post. It happened and she made sure to take a photo. Now this isn’t just an MP issue, all the influencer type parents talking to their small child via social media is always bloody weird and annoying, it’s a strange form of showboat over sharing. I am just not like these people I don’t use SM in this way. No one proves their love for a child via a social media post and it’s a delusion. If I take a cute photo I send it on the family WhatsApp chat. MP knows everyone is whispering and wondering (these hundreds of posts, all the IG comments, actual media articles) and she’s kind of vague baiting. I get she’s frustrated, and they don’t deserve what’s happening but she’s been acting annoying on SM for a while now (what with following CW as well). She has 11,000 followers I believe.
I would imagine it’s more than frustrated, they’ve been publicly named/shamed/humiliated by KP accused of all sorts, even child abusers along with many other defamatory comments aimed at them by her and CW. To say earlier you have been through the same, I‘m sorry but I think that’s very patronising. Many of us have had problems with ex’s/narcissists, I certainly have but we haven’t had our names dragged publicly/worldwide through the mud. Maybe this is MP’s way of saying she didn’t do anything wrong and she’s now been cleared and wants people to see she does care for the children and perhaps at the moment she‘s not allowed to mention Jett.
I can’t imagine what it must be like for them having to cope with all this in the public eye, I would be mortified and heartbroken.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would imagine it’s more than frustrated, they have been publicly named, shamed and humiliated by KP being called child abusers etc and to say earlier on you have been through the same I find very patronising. Many of us have had problems with ex’s/narcissists I certainly have but we haven’t had our names dragged publicly/worldwide through the mud, maybe this is MP’s way of saying she didn’t do anything wrong and she has now been cleared.
Yeah, you put your kids welfare before your own generally speaking. It’s not important to me to clear my name for anything on social media it’s important to do best by my kids in real life. Otherwise you find yourself in this situation where you are constantly arguing with a lunatic (KP) and you can’t win. Don’t need to stoop to KP’s level of passive aggressive postings

Again, no one said 'throwing a pudding at a stepchild is ok'. There's no evidence we know of that this happened. The evidence we do have is that KP has a poor record as a person/citizen, is a known liar, has made numerous allegations against Kieran (with inconsistencies in her stories throughout) and has a strong motive to ruin his and his partner's lives.
---
Things looking up for K&M and looking down for KP it seems, based on some of the hints in the KP thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
[/QUOTE]

KP is definitely worse but why is MP posting pictures of not her child and saying the child misses her so much. It's goading really I'm a relatively normal person and I'd be a bit irritated if a stepmother said that about my child. Skanky is nuts and unhinged so MP is definitely stoking the drama. Apparently she's terrified of KP and has a restraining order , why is goading her then? They are all bleeping nutters only saint Pete and Emily seem the least bit normal. I think saint Peter and Emily should have J+B living with their siblings and much more stable upbringing. Skanky and KH pay maintenance
Probably because she's officially been allowed contact with Bunny and knows something is in place that means KP can't stop future contact.
...or they know KP is going away for a while and she won't be able to break the law again in reaction to normal Instagram posts?

Yeah, you put your kids welfare before your own generally speaking. It’s not important to me to clear my name for anything on social media it’s important to do best by my kids in real life. Otherwise you find yourself in this situation where you are constantly arguing with a lunatic (KP) and you can’t win. Don’t need to stoop to KP’s level of passive aggressive postings
Easier said than done and I think you might feel differently if you were accused of child abuse, especially so publicly.
Sometimes to get anywhere in life it takes a person to speak out/go public as KH did, in this case about narcissists/parental alienation. He clearly doesn’t have the money for a legal team and must feel very let down and is no doubt doing it the way he now sees fit for the sake of his children, which is his prerogative.
For years KP has verbally abused/bullied KH and he’s said nothing and it’s got him nowhere and now she’s trying to use his children against him knowing they’re his world. So I say good on him for speaking out, I think it shows just how much his children mean to him and I for one would be so proud if that were my dad doing that, especially after all he’s been through and not giving up on me as some parents sadly feel forced to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As far as I'm aware keiran didn't ask anyone to set up the go fund me. And that money is to be sued solely for his custody case.

partly true he did not set it up BUT you are wrong if you think it is solely for the custody case KH can use them funds for whatever he sees fit,why did you think it was to be used for that his supporters have already said they are not bothered what it is spent on

i do think it would have been nice of him to acknowledge the fund nothing big but a personal thank you would have been a thumbs up to the donaters
I'm personally not botherd what its spent on, I dont care enough. I thought that was the idea of it. If peoppe are happy to give him money to spend on anything then happy spending 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.