Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the juicy bit of tea regarding his job I decided to make a new thread!!

Reactions: 9
It's must of only happened this week he posted on Tuesday he was going to work

Reactions: 3
Looks like they don’t need a part time online development manager anymore. Imagine listening to him anyway, company van like why would he need that
---
I’d say they weren’t impressed Borna was using it for personal usage

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t he have a code for them? I’d say they thought he’d bring in sales. Checked the code after a year and realise nope just headaches

Reactions: 5
I’d say the clothes ‘brand’ finished him there. He was using Grennans to back it I’d say and it was a big flop!! Id say he hasn’t worked there in awhile he’s such a bullshitter

Reactions: 6
Was Tarbh his brand?
I’m not 100% sure if it was but it seemed to me it was his idea and he was using grennans to help sell it. I’d imagine it was his idea like why would a hardware store be selling clothes?? Especially casual clothes not suitable for farm life 😂

Reactions: 2
He is so full of shite. Advertising other brands and doing nothing for Grennans. No wonder Grennans hauled him over the coals. Let's see how long his next "project" lasts 🤠🤡😆

Reactions: 9
i Wouldn’t be bothered buying any merchandise associated with him cause it speaks of cheap.

Reactions: 1
Spot the difference 🤣🤣🤣

I'd say this "project/venture" will be cancelled in another 7 to 10 days
1000023952.jpg
1000023954.jpg

Reactions: 7