Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have people money to throw away on tickets to the likes of these two Jesus I have the stories on with no sound he makes my ears bleed otherwise.
Please tell me you dont follow him and give him interaction numbers. Thats why he is still able to do shows and freebies. Use the likes of instastories.watch etc. If his page show no interaction he can fade away into oblivion hopefully.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone listening to his stories about the toll! He was coming from liffey valley back to Offaly! There’s no toll with a barrier that way! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone listening to his stories about the toll! He was coming from liffey valley back to Offaly! There’s no toll with a barrier that way! 🙄
Theres one on m4 past kilcock...if he went back that way, ive only been to tullamore a few times but went through that toll

Ah jaysus he's painful, but I so wanted to message him to say that if he got a fine for breaking the toll barrier or if he damaged his own car that sure he had 5grand sitting there in his bank account that would help him out 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he has a tag there's money in the account then log in and see if the money was taken and talk to someone in their chat- there's always someone available durring day until early evening and they are very helpful
Definitely more to it

Reactions: 7
But he said the barrier was broken and didn't go up and in the next breath he said he checked and it was going up for other cars.... get ur story straight

But he said the barrier was broken and didn't go up and in the next breath he said he checked and it was going up for other cars.... get ur story straight
That's the problem when you tell lies- you have to remember them 🤣

He definitely broke the barrier - I've been through there its not a spongy flexible barrier its the same as a car park and even Borna saod she could see damage on the car

Loved the person sending in the receipt for over 500 quid for something similar 🤣🤣🤣 be karma if his damage was nearer 5000 euro

Reactions: 7

He definitely broke the barrier - I've been through there its not a spongy flexible barrier its the same as a car park and even Borna saod she could see damage on the car

Loved the person sending in the receipt for over 500 quid for something similar 🤣🤣🤣 be karma if his damage was nearer 5000 euro
I drove through them everyday. Defo arnt spongy!!

Reactions: 2

I hope it costs him 10000 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
State of him in the sweatshirt this morning, creased to bits, run an iron over it you slob.

Living it up...up to the mother in laws for a chicken curry on mother's day, ffs...you'd have that of a wet Tuesday but for a special occasion!!!
They really are just plain Jane's eh...and then off for another take away this evening.
Nobody's, they are nobody's...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.