Kieran Corrigan #7 screeching for €85, a baby Paddy. Iced Log then blow a few balls...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but his post about Caroline flack and Hollie? They are 2 different reasons for been hounded by the press. I also don't believe that Caroline flack commited suicide over what press were saying. She was abusive and these people don't like to be outed I doubt she would have handled a guilty verdict. 2 completely different suitations

Reactions: 5
Screechy voice on him, they all appear to shout at each other, her and him so the kids will do the same . . So common

Reactions: 2
On the beg again. Free break again, who is it this time ?? Maybe Lizard R will recommend food places , even meet up . Beggars unite and all that
What is Failte Irelands account on Instagram.. im about to loose me tit

I've messaged and unfollowed Discover Ireland.. will see if they respond.. doubt they will..

Reactions: 7
havmt kept up with this bleep in ages… is he still working in grennans or is he begging full time?

• Haha
Am I missing something, tagging discover Ireland and then looking for suggestions!! I messaged them!

Reactions: 4
On the beg again. Free break again, who is it this time ?? Maybe Lizard R will recommend food places , even meet up . Beggars unite and all that
he's old and grey looking here... I suppose there's no light in a closet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Places, things to do in west cork! bleeping google it!!💁💁💁 Probably faster than it took you post on Instagram you fuckwit😳😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Ive emailed a complaint into Discover Ireland... we have to make them accountable for all the free breaks they give to these gobshites

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how he (and other influencers) get a free break away somewhere but then ask their followers for recommendations for places to eat, things to do. An influencer is invited to stay in a hotel to promote it to their followers, therefore the influencer should take it upon themselves to research the hotel and the local area to arm themselves with information for their followers - not the other way around. Asking for "recommendations" I read as I want freebies.

Reactions: 15
Sure that is a paid partnership with discover Ireland so not only is he getting a free trip he is also being paid a fee for it

I don't understand how he (and other influencers) get a free break away somewhere but then ask their followers for recommendations for places to eat, things to do. An influencer is invited to stay in a hotel to promote it to their followers, therefore the influencer should take it upon themselves to research the hotel and the local area to arm themselves with information for their followers - not the other way around. Asking for "recommendations" I read as I want freebies.
Because they are pure greedy , more more for this unkempt pair, should gift them showe gel, hair brush , iron and stain remover instead. Always look dirty both heads look like they never brushed the hair.
She sits on that laptop sending out beggy emails , he is just the mouthpiece . She looks pure hungry. Sending her hair and beauty totally wasted on her. I hope she finds that charity shop that Hayleys red coat was dropped off in , would suit her down to the ground.
They can’t even promote the boat trip properly keeps talking to the kid in between . God help the guests having to listen to this lot screeching at each other. And shame on whoever gifted them. 😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.