Kieran Corrigan #7 screeching for €85, a baby Paddy. Iced Log then blow a few balls...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discussed his piles, doped on Tramadol, she had €signs in her eyes . Done a 💩 Show in Birr dressed as a waiter screeched his way through to raise money for his bungalow

Not sure if the recap is any good , it’s all I can remember 😂

Thought that was a recap I submitted . I give up 😂 💩 at tittles and recaps

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t manage a world tour? A hard days work would be foreign to them!
Who the fick do they think they are
His fan base is the to menopausal Margaret age bracket judging from the crowd the other night 🤣🤣🤣
*no offence to anyone called Margaret or menopausal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the name of Jesus is the woman in the black and white doing.

Nutcase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone see the live? A woman was giving out about getting put in crap seats in a corner at the show, she has been messaging Kieran, he said he had replied and she said he hadn't replied. She seemed very annoyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone see the live? A woman was giving out about getting put in crap seats in a corner at the show, she has been messaging Kieran, he said he had replied and she said he hadn't replied. She seemed very annoyed.
Someone called it - he was too quiet the day after - tit did go down so!! I don't watch unless I see a live notification I just read here 99% of the time

Reactions: 5
Himself and orla got food to the room, but he's enjoying seeing all the pictures of food?

HE DIDNT EVEN EAT WITH THEM?? Oh god, the poor eegits really got jipped

Reactions: 7
Here it is…

85B7E4CB-DCB9-4B4C-8756-334D5D124C7B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
‘Oh gramma what big ears you have’ Audition for Red Riding Hood ???? Ahhh Jasus though that post 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Himself and orla got food to the room, but he's enjoying seeing all the pictures of food?

HE DIDNT EVEN EAT WITH THEM?? Oh god, the poor eegits really got jipped
They would have been there with a huge pile of junk food , not that I would touch that menu on offer myself
It was prob the cheapest alternative on offer. Not eating with your guests though says it all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@banterqueen she did not do an €85 give away 🙈
I go to her salon and you don't even get a glass of water in it whe getting your hair done. I've never been to a hairdressers where you don't even get offered that much. I remember during covid one girl had a takeaway coffee and had to drink it outside with the foils in her hair. She's a nice girl the girl who runs the knotty brush but comes across very different and silly on Instagram.

Notice County Arms Hotel only done one post about his show and they never deleted the comment calling him out , only 124 like on hotel post and only 2/3 saying they had a good night . How many attended ?? And the pair of money hungry fools think they are so well liked .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.