Kieran Corrigan #7 screeching for €85, a baby Paddy. Iced Log then blow a few balls...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are on the beg again . Go buy the bloody thing like everyone else has to

Reactions: 5
A podcast, he can't string a full sentence together.
Whahs da craic
Hup and atem
Commere til I tell ya
Whjama call it
Touch the back a me troat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop they are all at the podcasts now same with the one from the clothes shop
They are scrambling to keep their numbers up as insta is waining

Reactions: 2
Is he after Boots and hat for the Gareth Brookes concert ???
Thank you @whocarez

I would like to give him some boots, a boot up the hole .

I would like to give him some boots, a good boot up the hole .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The free make up and they let the kid at it. Great advert , would we not all be influenced by Popeyes Olive to go and buy it. Dopey company gifting them they must be desperate .

Reactions: 8
The free make up and they let the kid at it. Great advert , would we not all be influenced by Popeyes Olive to go and buy it. Dopey company gifting them they must be desperate .
B perfect stuff - she's a great brand ambassador for them letting her child play with the products which is better than her doing a tutorial of how to use them to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of him , has not even put a clean ironed t-shirt on . You never see her ironing ? Oops she has 2 kids . I had 4 and still managed to run a home, do my own cooking not meals on wheels from Cahyyyy oh and iron a few times a week. Gorry is on the way also , wonder if the bop along together. Bet she hides from them.
Doing make up in the car, them companies that supplied her must be delighted . Designer sunglasses stuck on her head . Trend setters for sure

Reactions: 5
They went to a concert to sit on their own, stuff greedy faces first, take no cash with them , then the lazy things moan about walking to the car. They are only in their thirties fgs.
The gifted make up , what fecking eejet companies gift them. She had not got a bloody clue!
The size of the sunglasses on her . God you would feel embarrassed for them .
No fan pics 😳 and no one wearing his hoodies 😱

Notice no pics of her body in ages after it looked like a bump in that dress a while back and she was driving so he could have a drink . Eating like pigs , can you imagine the moaning if their is a 3nd one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.