Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do ye know she’s local? Just curious…
He’s so mean selling stuff… he gets everything for free but wouldn’t offer anything he has for free…..
The meanness oozes out of his pores

Reactions: 5
How do ye know she’s local? Just curious…
He’s so mean selling stuff… he gets everything for free but wouldn’t offer anything he has for free…..
The meanness oozes out of his pores
The storm coming tomorrow will have his outdoor decorations in tullamore by Wednesday!!

• Haha
See him swigging out of a bottle of bulmers… the free wine must have dried up! Hopefully the company has coped on & stopped sending it.

What sort of a place is Grennan’s?? They seem to sell everything… the amount of stuff he is advertising for them!
I thought it was a farm shop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Santa looks like he’s has enough of listening to Kierans’s shite already! 🤦🏻‍♀️

The least “up and at it Santy” I’ve seen in a while! 😂
Thought the same- Santa and none of the crowd looked around at him trying to get attention shouting and screaming over all the kids.

Reactions: 2
Does Samta have to obey social distancing and should people were masks to see him?
Don't come down in me like a tonne of bricks- I don't begrudge the kids I'm just being practical with numbers so high and kids so vulnerable

Fiona Coleman Morgan is another one that never puts add on her stories.
Never shes only over surgery, can she not be normal and rest, trying to play the part of super human , its her health, can u report for not declaring ads

Here’s a surprise…

Late for work, again
Blames the kids, again.
Full of tit, again.

Reactions: 9
Why is she always nagging bout cleaning shed do your head in
Cos that’s where she banishes all the freebies they get 🙄🙄 Christmas is coming she needs room for more tat in the house!! The free bed and kitchen table will be out there next!!

Reactions: 2
Does Samta have to obey social distancing and should people were masks to see him?
Don't come down in me like a tonne of bricks- I don't begrudge the kids I'm just being practical with numbers so high and kids so vulnerable
Numbers are high because it suits the narrative. Kids are not at risk they are saying they are because it’s their turn to be jabbed. I know I’m de railing but look up what is in that damn 💉 before you give it to your kids. How is anyone still buying into this

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Numbers are high because it suits the narrative. Kids are not at risk they are saying they are because it’s their turn to be jabbed. I know I’m de railing but look up what is in that damn 💉 before you give it to your kids. How is anyone still buying into this
Not to derail but my friends 3.5 year old brought it home from play school and tested positive, everyone in family vaccinated. Both parents got it, then her mother, MIL, FIL, and brother and brothers children.
I will value add here because I’ve derailed, may have been said but had a look at the pic of him posing like an elf 🧝 on his kitchen worktop..I’d say he is dying to host the late late toy show. Except Tubridy only puts on that act once per year

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.