Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only catching up after the weekend, but wonder has he his tickets for the forklift, maybe I missed it but iv never heard him mention doing them, if not he could be getting grennans into alot of bother
Edited to add why would head of online development need to be in a forklift anyway or dealing with orders

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know if grennans gave him that job title or if he made it up himself?? 😂😂 He literally a dogsbody/salesman!! I wonder has he even gotten many extra followers for them?? He admitted himself that he can’t manage a laptop most days so how he could be the head of anything is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love to know if grennans gave him that job title or if he made it up himself?? 😂😂 He literally a dogsbody/salesman!! I wonder has he even gotten many extra followers for them?? He admitted himself that he can’t manage a laptop most days so how he could be the head of anything is laughable
Defo made it up, like he defo didn’t replace someone. Apparently they approached him. I’d imagine they thought he’d send over followers or something but they are obviously stupid too becoz they are just up the road and know he’s known as the village idiot. Someone said here before how he was offered 50k when he applied for another job and he was basically insulted and told them he has a family to care for and needs more money so I presume he gets more from grennans for working 3 half days a week and left after the first day as he needed a break 🙄

Reactions: 3
How fecking old is he… he loves when trucks beep their horn at him …. I’d say he wets himself 😂😂😆😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Starts a live with the baby bawling in the background and ends it fairly lively….even his “launch” of Christmas sweatshirts is so sloppy-rushed, background noise, even if I was somewhat interested in buying one (which I am most definitely not) I wouldn’t bother as it’s just screams he’s all in it for the money 💰 like most floggers-so sick of them, very few genuine left, have unfollowed a lot.

I actually thought its good value, but I would never ever ever buy anything with his name on it!!!!!!!!!!!

Defo made it up, like he defo didn’t replace someone. Apparently they approached him. I’d imagine they thought he’d send over followers or something but they are obviously stupid too becoz they are just up the road and know he’s known as the village idiot. Someone said here before how he was offered 50k when he applied for another job and he was basically insulted and told them he has a family to care for and needs more money so I presume he gets more from grennans for working 3 half days a week and left after the first day as he needed a break 🙄
He does in his hole earn €50k or anything like it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An uneducated idiot that minces around the store room playing with the toys part time, please, he’d be on duck all wages.

• Haha
On the beg now for an arch for the front door, and a garland for the window.....what a pair of greedy assholes🙄

What is the fixation with those arches all the Instahuns seem to get them. Imagine living next door and having to look at that when ya pass in and out. None of them think of the environment with all that wastefulness. Just like the balloon arches. Showing off is all it's for. What's wrong with just hanging a wreath on the door like us normal folk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.