Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Major" news on his live at 9pm
Is he joining Fleesya for her pj party tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ or trying similar a zoom type moneymaker

Did anyone see the live?what’s the news?
Additional show that was meant to be Feb 19th is now the next show but another date later in year too - orna not pregnant- and new merchandise arrived in time for Xmas 🙄

Reactions: 1
Late again for work, blaming the kids, usual shite.

He hasn’t done a full weeks work all year & still manages to be late, Grennans sound like a joke company.

Reactions: 7
His latest reel is so not funny 😡 ‘Mentally unstable on a table’ 😡 this is just a new low to sufferers. Report the 💩 out of him

• Sick
Reactions: 4
We’re they not watching and supporting Lisa’s Lust List for her pyjamas party in aid of Pietà House tonight!?

Reactions: 3
Oooohhhh he has a troll “dee” telling him few home truths-to stop being a clown and go get a real job and to stop begging😅😅😅😅 fair play to you dee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooohhhh he has a troll “dee” telling him few home truths-to stop being a clown and go get a real job and to stop begging😅😅😅😅 fair play to you dee!!
Skitting laughing at those screenshots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So in red is what i have scored out the girls picture name and username.

This was all there for me to see and if i wanted could find this girls page.

These are private messages shared publicly with all her details on show, surely theres some breech of gdpr. and hes shown the messages so theres no consent given either for them to be shared?

im reporting for bullying

This is what comes up when reported under bullying. fits the bill to me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep also reported under bullying as he shared her info etc

The guy really is an idiot & where’s his be kind bullshit, calling her a clown.

Delighted it’s not just us that see what a useless begging prick he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.