Kieran Corrigan #5 Kieran and Orna love anything free and if unhappy spill the tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously in bed , complaining of a widsom tooth, his wife after having a section, and a toddler and a new born on the floor , who the duck is asking him to sell products, hes a bleeping pathetic excuse of a man
The companies that send him stuff are worse, shame on them

Reactions: 10
Look at the greedy heads on them sipping yet more free wine. He has gone a bigger b****x than normal these days

Reactions: 6
Is that not the height of laziness to show the letter they get with the free stuff and basically read from it 🙄🙄 also how many of those baby loungers things do they need? They already got gifted one when Bonnie was a baby and another for this baby (same company) and now a third one!! I’d say we won’t see this one ever again 😂

Reactions: 3
Is that not the height of laziness to show the letter they get with the free stuff and basically read from it 🙄🙄 also how many of those baby loungers things do they need? They already got gifted one when Bonnie was a baby and another for this baby (same company) and now a third one!! I’d say we won’t see this one ever again 😂
Take take take and hate spending a penny of their own money

Reactions: 2
Go onto done deal and we won’t be long seeing it.

Reactions: 1
is he looking for clothes saying the child is too big for 0-3 months🙈
was just about to say that after seen the post, that was to let idiots who gift them that they need bigger next time. 😳 Ornagh will be making an Appearance in his live. Who do they think they are , no doubt kiss 🍑 sheep will make her feel like a vip. Anyone hopping on the live later 😉 😉

Reactions: 4
Did he not say they are getting photos taken next week and now he’s looking for names of photographers 🤔😳

Reactions: 2
Guys what do ye make of Alan Clarke,I have to say I like him,I just hope he doesn't go down the same route as this knob...

Reactions: 10
I really like Alan at the moment but I can see him descending down the black hole of begging. I really really hope I'm wrong he he stays true to himself. In fairness he tried with his content not like this imbasiles.
What should be the happiest time of their lives it just comes across as a huge chore and inconvenience. Even this morning bonnie you pick up after yourself the whole lot and everything. Who speaks to their child with such pathetic English.

Reactions: 9
I really like Alan at the moment but I can see him descending down the black hole of begging. I really really hope I'm wrong he he stays true to himself. In fairness he tried with his content not like this imbasiles.
What should be the happiest time of their lives it just comes across as a huge chore and inconvenience. Even this morning bonnie you pick up after yourself the whole lot and everything. Who speaks to their child with such pathetic English.
Hopefully he'll see that this moron started out well and is now just a village idiot and stay away from the begging..

I thought the same the last 2 weeks all they seemed to be occupied with is cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!! My house could fall down around me in the first few months of having my kids and I usually spent most of it sitting feeding the baby!!

Reactions: 5
That child’s screaming is something else. It’s like she doesn’t know how else to communicate and you can’t blame the poor little thing!

In all fairness you cannot even compare Alan Clarke to this beggar. He has class, great content, is actual funny and when I saw today he was gifted free food for his dog for a year but he choose to donate it to a worthy charity it says it all for me. He's not another greedy grabber and hopefully stays that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.