Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lazy day???? Everyday is a lazy day for those 2. Can’t even cook a dinner!! Why is Orna still sitting in the back seat of the car?

Reactions: 5
As if the had a beef dinner and starving for a Supermac’s before 4pm. Who are they trying to fool and why bother lie

I'd be mortified if I was like them married kids house etc and relying on parents for dinner etc...seriously how would they survive if they passed..

Reactions: 4
He’s off to Tesco for more shopping - what in the name of god do they do with all the food ..... so much for her meal plan this week - it’s actually obscene the about of money they are spending and some people cannot afford the basics - we have NEVER seen them pay anything forward EVER. You deserve all the hate there is KC - please sit back abd have a look at how you’re content has changed in the last 12 months -

Reactions: 11
He’s off to Tesco for more shopping - what in the name of god do they do with all the food ..... so much for her meal plan this week - it’s actually obscene the about of money they are spending and some people cannot afford the basics - we have NEVER seen them pay anything forward EVER. You deserve all the hate there is KC - please sit back abd have a look at how you’re content has changed in the last 12 months -
Easy to squander all the money he does when he gets everything for free

Wonder is he wearing the up and at it hat after it was pointed out here he never wore his own tatty merch, clearly both of them love a good read here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.