Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol he just went live. Kept putting a fragile sticker on his head 😂 saying he was fragile but he’s not no more. Orna abrubtly ended it. Why I don’t know I wasn’t keeping up with the comments
People must be asking him uncomfortable questions ....good enough for him🤣

Reactions: 2
He is defo reading here he is after coming on saying he loves a good sausage and smiling .we know u do kirean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is defo reading here he is after coming on saying he loves a good sausage and smiling .we know u do kirean
Was just coming on to say this 🤣🤣 flat out reading here 🤣 also, why have you stopped eating club milks Kieran? 😈🤣

Reactions: 9
I remember when they did a live once and someone asked how do u start saving for a mortage .the two of them were like ehhh well no clue so the house is defo not in there name.

Reactions: 3
I remember when they did a live once and someone asked how do u start saving for a mortage .the two of them were like ehhh well no clue so the house is defo not in there name.
They could have been gifted the deposit.
They don’t every seem to have a budget, just spend, spend, spend

He is flat out reading here, loves a sausage 😂😂 he certainly does 🍆🍆 between his camp over the top voice abs her boring monotone it’s no wonder they haven’t a friend between them you couldn’t listen to them

Reactions: 4
If you read back through here, you will see that some people who viewed one of his lives said that he referred to a women as the c word and the b word.
then those two charming c words are from Facebook

Gettin a takeaway again tonite 3 times this week must be great to do a 200 euro week shop then eat out 3 out of the 7 nights .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They don’t budget at all in the house.
I know we all have weeks where we might have one to many take aways but do they every cook a dinner

Reactions: 6
Isn't that an old gay joke from the 80's? The crafty butcher? Why is he crafty? Because he hides his meat around the back.

Not my joke people, it just jogged a repressed memory 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez, why is he so proud of his ignorance. He never heard of the Falklands or the Falklands war? He calls it the forklands. I would be ashamed of my life to do a quiz online and let the world know how thoroughly uneducated i was . Is it a badge of honour ??

Jeez, why is he so proud of his ignorance. He never heard of the Falklands or the Falklands war? He calls it the forklands. I would be ashamed of my life to do a quiz online and let the world know how thoroughly uneducated i was . Is it a badge of honour ??
He’s too thick to be stupid that man, he couldn’t even pronounce chameleon properly the other day, a pure simpleton 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
He’s too thick to be stupid that man, he couldn’t even pronounce chameleon properly the other day, a pure simpleton 🤦‍♂️
Thank you you made me laugh out loud 🤣 this has to be the most accurate statement on the thread.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.