Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohplease1987

He is defo reading here he is after coming on saying he loves a good sausage and smiling .we know u do kirean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see they referred to her being in the back of the car with the baby and said they were going to start leaving her on her back there - how many times has that been said here ...... hopefully youre still reading here Kieran - please please please stop recording when you are eating - it’s disgusting - NO ONE wants to see your food while you talk and eat and shove food down you neck - basic manners don’t go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Jeez he’s really haemorrhaging followers. I think once the bump he got from the other Offaly one wears off, he’ll go down rapidly. I stopped following , it wasn’t even the use of c or b words or the begging. I just couldn’t listen to such uneducated, silly, pointless ramblings. I feel like I lost 2 IQ points every time I listened to a story of his

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Raddison

New thread title suggestion.

Money, money, money, he's very rude and not very funny.

Sung to the tune of abba 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

karenn123

This complete selfish idiot actually makes me sick, if he had even a microscopic piece of intelligence or goodwill to people, he could’ve done a raffle, winner gets the child’s toy & raised cash for a good cause.

But this dunce of all dunces only sees instant cash for himself, he is a true idiot.

lucy66

VIP Member
I was going to say he looks like a leprechaun with his hat like that but he’d fit right in with the 7 dwarves and he’d be called greedy or beggy 🤣🤣.......only off to work he will NOT go 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

keywest

I would wager a months salary there is no solicitors or gardai unless he managed a #gift or #collab with them. He certainly won't be paying hefty legal fees with no income and a young family. Maybe HRH of Offaly might share the love and gift him her legal team sure she's a dab hand at threats aswell.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
He’s beyond irritating today , not one bit funny , a twat ,
The reels are excruciating. I’d say if he was going to put his live show on now he would find it hard to sell any tickets 😭 annoying cunt. As for mumbles in the background? Fucking hell, she’s nearly worse

• Haha
He’s off to Tesco for more shopping - what in the name of god do they do with all the food ..... so much for her meal plan this week - it’s actually obscene the about of money they are spending and some people cannot afford the basics - we have NEVER seen them pay anything forward EVER. You deserve all the hate there is KC - please sit back abd have a look at how you’re content has changed in the last 12 months -

I laughed at orna shouting I saved for the kettle...hun u didn't ....u just sold 6 hoodies and 10 mugs.....more fool the people who bought them

• Haha

karenn123

Queeran, listen to your wife, who clearly is never off tattle 😉 hello Orna, and seriously like, pack in the filters seriously like, come up with some original content this & that & that & this & everything.

Hi again Orna 👋

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Here we go again!!!! Wanting the wreath from Dunnes stores "we'll pay for it, and pay the postage" then puts up postcards hes been sent, WITH HIS ADDRESS ON FULL VIEW!!!! Clearly hoping someone will send it to him for free😤 Jesus christ, its actually sickening the greed of those 2🙄

• Angry

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Ah lads seriously the photos I just found of him he is definitely hidden in the closet. I googled him

Oh has orna actually been on since had bonnie.
Her face is swelled looking compared to be4 ( i suppose why wouldn't it with all free sweets food etc) hopefully no one takes offence by me commenting on borna. I can't talk myself like but her face has changed massively since bonnie..

Oh god check out his FB page he is dancing at his wedding with a dress up skit one oh jesus if was my wedding I'd be gone out the door fast..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

keywest

Surely if you have neighbours on either side, you can’t just take it upon yourself to remove the fencing and put up what you like without consulting the neighbors ????

although as someone who has the best procrastinator as a husband - takes months/years to get the smallest job done around the house 🙈 I wouldn’t mind if he took a leaf out of KC book, takes a notion and wham bam it’s done - or maybe I should say see Mrs Hinch has done something and wham bam he has to do it too 😅 either way I’m must admit to being a tad jealous
Don't be to disheartened we all own one of them husband's🤭 the difference is our men are busy working this fool is busy making himself look busy. He also needs content for the gram god forbid the freebies might dry up.
Don't be one bit jealous just think about being stuck with him for a minute it would turn you off men for life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facesisafool

VIP Member
There is a lovely guy who works with us who is very obviously gay; he’s married with kids and we know his wife too.
Just thinking about when they first bring these guys home, I wonder do they not think to say it to their sister or daughter? I know you might not say it to an acquaintance or non close friend but I would defo say it to my sister that he was gay, and are you sure etc?
I’m not saying KC is gay of course (I know Offaly huns threaten high court) I’m just thinking out loud about this couple I know.
I also know in this case, this guy is quite religious and old school and I think he/his family would struggle with him being gay so I think he suppressed that side of himself. I know when we have a few drinks , it’s like chatting to my gay best friend, we have a good chat about the office fine thing etc.... and we don’t say it but it’s clear he’s gay. He’s such a lovely guy and the wife is a wagon, sharp and snotty. It seems a shame he’s not living his ‘truth’ as Meghan markle would say.
Ive thought about this before. His family seems to be very religious. So looks like he just married his best friend that no one else wanted 😂

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Why is he going live almost every day and getting aggressive with his followers, he’s a horrible greedy little man.
As for that sad lonely person sending the postcards to him although I wouldn’t be surprised if Borna sent them both because she’s very sad and lonely, with regards to the wreaths I’m not surprised they want one they have no style of their own they seem to copy Gurry who copies Mrs Hinch.
I know people from his area too moved away but family still live there and they said people don’t like him or her because of how they manipulated small businesses from the area into sending them free stuff.

Reactions: 10

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I’ll say it again... he is loaded!! Between Ad revenue, BA roles, his sell out merch that tight bastard is earning a fortune he’s plenty of money to be splashing out on a ridiculous playhouse that the child won’t really get any enjoyment from for maybe another 2 years. He puts on the poor mouth like Gurry and Lisa lies through her teeth lusty but like them he is earning a fortune from instagram... the reason he is so desperate to get Lucozade’s attention is they would have a huge advertising budget and soul sucking Andrea 🪳 would get him the best deal with them

Reactions: 10