Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I contact nap with my son and did with my daughter. It can be hard to plan stuff and had to cancel things sometimes. However I made sure we got in a routine of having one nap in the pram or car so my partner could help with naps if needed. Though as mentioned Alex’s epilepsy might mean he can’t be with Lana alone? Either way I can see both sides.

Reactions: 1
Another person to the huge collection of parental figures who would rather claw their own eyes out than allow their children to have sugar 😒🙄
It's always the first time parents as well! Have one kid, act like sugar or highstreet clothes will destroy everything they stand for 🤣

Reactions: 2
Gag me with a spoon.. baby’s birthday is apparently her golden boob day. (Did you know she breastfeeds?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she finally cut her hair, around the end of May it seems. Decided to watch her most recent vlog even though I haven't watched her in so long. She is stunning, amazed at how healthy her hair has been post baby!
She seems to be re-launching little doe (again lol) and Alex has a full time perm job. It is interesting that she said "we haven't been on top of the job game and we've been trying so hard" because one it's cute that they are a team, but also odd because nothing leads me to believe they were ever applying for jobs for her. Just him.

Reactions: 3
Well she finally cut her hair, around the end of May it seems. Decided to watch her most recent vlog even though I haven't watched her in so long. She is stunning, amazed at how healthy her hair has been post baby!
She seems to be re-launching little doe (again lol) and Alex has a full time perm job. It is interesting that she said "we haven't been on top of the job game and we've been trying so hard" because one it's cute that they are a team, but also odd because nothing leads me to believe they were ever applying for jobs for her. Just him.
I’m glad she’s back doing little doe stuff again. She seems to be sticking to her guns about not becoming a mummy vlogger. Rather impressed by that! Did anyone pick up that he’s been without a job for 12 months? She also mentioned that she’s worried about solo parenting.. it hardly seems like she lets Alex do anything so I doubt it will make much of a difference.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad she’s back doing little doe stuff again. She seems to be sticking to her guns about not becoming a mummy vlogger. Rather impressed by that! Did anyone pick up that he’s been without a job for 12 months? She also mentioned that she’s worried about solo parenting.. it hardly seems like she lets Alex do anything so I doubt it will make much of a difference.
Considering it seems like she can't even let them be together very whilst she showers it's probably going to be exactly the same (I don't know if this is because of Alex's health issues though), she goes to bed hours earlier because of breast feeding, any time she cries she smothers her milkers in Lana's face, so Alex probably doesn't get too much of a look in, anyway!

Reactions: 3
Kiera mentioned on her stories that she struggled with addiction - what do people think it is? I have no idea.

Kiera mentioned on her stories that she struggled with addiction - what do people think it is? I have no idea.
i know she’s struggling with picking at her skin (can’t remember the name of the condition), but this seems to be something else that none of us know about!

I have a vague memory of her posting an Instagram story talking about a past reliance on alcohol, I assumed that’s what she was talking about.

I don't think she actually shared the details, only mentioned that she used to take a lot of 'the bad kind' of drugs in one of her very early YouTube videos when she was still Scarlet Saint.

ETA this is just my memory of a draw my life video or something similar, if anyone remembers anything else please correct me! She may be referring to her dermatilomania.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
god she’s a bleeping mentalist, posting about recording noises your baby makes so you can listen back to them when they’re asleep and you “miss them”, bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She, in the nicest possible way, needs to get a job out if the house to interact with other people more. Like even 5 hours a week in a small shop would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 17
Oof Alex put a lot of weight on very quickly. Not judging cos he's been through a lot recently but it's gotta suck when he'd lost so much weight not that long ago.

Also yay she actually left the baby with Alex for a bit and left the house. 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just seen on her stories she's planning on homeschooling. So she's planning on Little Doe still being profitable for a while then, even though its already the sort of stuff you can get all over etsy... lot of pressure on Alex being the stable breadwinner for another 15+ years depending on how many kids they have... i understand homeschooling if you are loaded or have something like rental income from a 2nd property that will always be coming in or you have a child with additional educational needs who just cant cope in mainstream but they've always been up/down with money/jobs as it is...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen on her stories she's planning on homeschooling. So she's planning on Little Doe still being profitable for a while then, even though its already the sort of stuff you can get all over etsy... lot of pressure on Alex being the stable breadwinner for another 15+ years depending on how many kids they have... i understand homeschooling if you are loaded or have something like rental income from a 2nd property that will always be coming in or you have a child with additional educational needs who just cant cope in mainstream but they've always been up/down with money/jobs as it is...
It's like she just wants to isolate herself from the world. She's hardly the most social person and I can see that just making her child life so small! Not to mention the actual job of teaching is so stressful, I feel like she would find it so overwhelming!! But you can't just decide you're not feeling up to teaching all the time.

Reactions: 9