Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been having neighbours problems for years. At this point I don't understand why they don't just move.

Reactions: 2
She's been having neighbours problems for years. At this point I don't understand why they don't just move.
I think given their circumstances they’re probably on housing benefit and it can be hard to find landlords who will accept it. Council housing is like hens teeth so that’s probably a no go too, they’re probably trapped. That being said if they’ve been having problems for years you have to wonder if they are indeed the problem?

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s the sort of person who is quite attached to that particular house, so she’s probably just dealt with whatever neighbour problems have come up but unfortunately it’s escalated too much
For her kid’s safety she should try move in with her mum or something until more housing is sorted

I think given their circumstances they’re probably on housing benefit and it can be hard to find landlords who will accept it. Council housing is like hens teeth so that’s probably a no go too, they’re probably trapped. That being said if they’ve been having problems for years you have to wonder if they are indeed the problem?
That neighbour does sound crazy but I can also imagine Kiera to be the type of parent to let her kids make loads of noise with no concern for neighbours. Not saying that's what's happened here since Lana is still really little and doesn't seem to have anyone to play with so can't imagine she could make that much noise. But I could imagine it being an issue in the future if she has more kids.

Reactions: 3
Had a nightmare neighbour like this myself before and it doesn't matter what you do.. they'll find something to complain about. Usually it's down to some sort of mental illness.

Our neighbour used to rummage through our bins and take things and would wait for me to leave the house to go to work to come out, accost me on the doorstep and accuse me of things! I do feel a bit sorry for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can’t remember what her new Instagram name is and I can’t find her- can anyone enlighten me?
Whats the current situation with her hubby? There was a theory they’re no longer together?

Eta: I found her, keira.and.fauna. Took a bit of digging to find her though, strange.

Last edited:
Can’t remember what her new Instagram name is and I can’t find her- can anyone enlighten me?
Whats the current situation with her hubby? There was a theory they’re no longer together?

Eta: I found her, keira.and.fauna. Took a bit of digging to find her though, strange.
She rarely mentions Alex now and does spend a lot of time at her mum’s house. Whether that’s due to the nightmare neighbours or him who knows. Maybe with his volatile work situation he’s said he doesn’t want to appear on socials anymore?

It's just her usual fluffy stuff that makes no sense. What is a masculine instinct? 🤷

What's this got to do with being bisexual? I also don't remember her saying she's bisexual 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s with same sex parenthood? Who has the „fatherly instinct“ in a lesbian relationship? What even is „fatherly instinct“? That’s such a hetero- and cis-normative thing to say. It’s a way to create that „children need a father and a mother“-myth, which limits the rights of homosexual couples.
Just because you don’t remember her saying that, doesn’t mean, she didn’t say it.

What’s with same sex parenthood? Who has the „fatherly instinct“ in a lesbian relationship? What even is „fatherly instinct“? That’s such a hetero- and cis-normative thing to say.
Just because you don’t remember her saying that, doesn’t mean, she didn’t say it.
But she's talking about her relationship which is with a man. They have a child and her husband is its father. Why should she have to include every possible relationship scenario on a personal father's day post just because she's bi/it's pride month??

Reactions: 11
What’s with same sex parenthood? Who has the „fatherly instinct“ in a lesbian relationship? What even is „fatherly instinct“? That’s such a hetero- and cis-normative thing to say.
Just because same sex parents exist, are we now supposed to deny fatherly instinct in a traditional hetero family, and same for motherly instinct? I support LGBTQ community, but this is just too woke and blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 10
I think it's just a fathers day post about Alex, who is a father. Celebrating him being a dad doesn't devalue any family where the child doesn't have a father. I know she says that all the dads out there are needed but I don't think that equates to saying every child needs a dad?

Reactions: 11
But she's talking about her relationship which is with a man. They have a child and her husband is its father. Why should she have to include every possible relationship scenario on a personal father's day post just because she's bi/it's pride month??
„A father‘/ eye“, masculine instinct“ are generalizations, which form expectations for every man to have them. It’s not „Alex‘s own eye, his very individual instinct“.
Her especially, as a bisexual, could be aware of the possibilities of two women having children, and not wanting to portrait that as less „sacred“. Because it isn’t.
She shouldn’t behave differently in pride month, but in pride month I‘m especially shocked about the ignorance of not considering same sex parenthood. Rainbows everywhere as a reminder.

„A father‘/ eye“, masculine instinct“ are generalizations, which form expectations for every man to have them. It’s not „Alex‘s own eye, his very individual instinct“.
Her especially, as a bisexual, could be aware of the possibilities of two women having children, and not wanting to portrait that as less „sacred“. Because it isn’t.
She shouldn’t behave differently in pride month, but in pride month I‘m especially shocked about the ignorance of not considering same sex parenthood. Rainbows everywhere as a reminder.
I think you're reaching. I also don't think she portrayed same sex parents as less sacred. She said every mother and every father is sacred, regardless of what kind of relationship they're in, could also include single parents.