Keto Diet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on the keto train today , I'm always really successful with weightloss when I do it . It's just trying to get back into the swing of things and I feel the first week is always the hardest 🙈 I'm determined this time as I resemble a little barrel at the moment ❤

Reactions: 3
Back on the keto train today , I'm always really successful with weightloss when I do it . It's just trying to get back into the swing of things and I feel the first week is always the hardest 🙈 I'm determined this time as I resemble a little barrel at the moment ❤
Good for you❤ I am on day 10- had a busy day in the garden- aches & pains & tired- hubby firstly tempted me with take away for dinner ( resisted) then he went off to the shop for icecream- I came to bed and put on a facemask- it was hard to resist but I managed- just about- I don’t see any change in myself yet but my painful hip is less so - i absolutely believe sugar inflames my hip pain- best of luck you’ve done it before - you can do it again 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve finally hit 3st loss this week after starting in January, with a few cheats along the way. I have a bit to lose and am finally noticing a difference in how I look.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got the carb manager cookbook that links in with the app? I don’t have a kindle and the paperback version is £15, wondering if it’s worth it.

Three weeks 9.5 lbs down and hunger all but gone. Having to almost force myself to eat

• Heart
Reactions: 4