Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the only thing you had to think about was how you look and wither your face looks fat or not!

What utter knobs they both are, totally consumed by how they look, two peas in a pod if that is what he is thinking while he is on a live. Kerry must be rubbing off on him, thinking about if his face is fat, fixing his hair and now having a wish list.

Love the new thread title ideas....the threads are clocking up rightly ha! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see the story she told about kirsty and the doughnuts??
I think she was being a witch telling that story..trying to make out she's greedy so she looks good.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I go to the gym ane then go and get a mcdonald's so bleeping what... at least she's doing something!!👋 she digs at others but don't like being dug out herself.

• Heart
Watching her live boring as… why is she vaping she don’t even take it down lmao 🤣 🤣 just pure filters aswell dog ruff Keats
1634736205109.png

• Haha
I lol’ed when she was saying ‘oh my skin is so bad.. look guys’ but she has filters and there’s not a line or blemish on her. Someone commented um can’t see that, you’ve got a filter on and she got all moany. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No sticking up for her but u can get elf bars of Amazon with no nicotine.. they just less powerful x
Id rather watch paint dry they am so boring 🤣🤣🤣🤣 headline is it’s my birthday (oh grow up)
She is vaping geek bars and I’ve never seen them nicotine free.

Yeah Alex said he loved her yesterday. Yeah you can actually get geek with nothing in them 🤣🤣🤣! She doesn't take it down that what annoys me so much when she vapes 🤣🤣🤣!

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.