Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has a good eye for scale/ design. That’s the main issue. She should have had a designer in especially since she has spent so much already.

Reactions: 6
The drawers under the stairs also look funny proportionately to that big space. Too small for that space and leaves awkward empty room that can't really be used for anything.

Reactions: 7
We are in the process of having a large open plan kitchen/dining/living space created and seeing Kerry’s today has actually made me think again. I’m really not sure I want to live in what looks like a glorified warehouse! Any advice on how to soften it up?!

I live in a very open plan living space - she defo needs more soft furnishings.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her house to ge honest I think it’s a great space but badly decorated. She needs rugs, big plants and some really nice pieces in there. Side tables, a much bigger coffee table, table lamps etc.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the tiles help to soften it in a space as big as that. I think she would have been much better going for wood flooring/Amtico engineered oak or something to add warmth.
Yes, I definitely don’t want ceramic tiles throughout. It looks like a car show room. Wood or some kind of wood effect would look much warmer.

Reactions: 4
How manky was that avocado she was mashing for guacamole in the latest video? :sick:

The street they live in looks extremely average. I wonder whether they will make their money back on that house. I know Brighton is expensive but a road of very average looking bungalows doesn’t look very aspirational to me. The front of the house and road would really put me off despite the big extension and the money they have spent on it. There are so many other lovely roads in Brighton and Hove.

The street they live in looks extremely average. I wonder whether they will make their money back on that house. I know Brighton is expensive but a road of very average looking bungalows doesn’t look very aspirational to me. The front of the house and road would really put me off despite the big extension and the money they have spent on it. There are so many other lovely roads in Brighton and Hove.
1643378461557.png

Estimated evaluation of her house without any renovations. They'll be fine. Property market went crazy since they bought their bungalow, especially in Brighton. With reno it estimates it to be £1mil+

• Wow
I’m not trying to “hate” on these people that buy , renovate and eventually move out because it’s not their “forever home”.. Liza Prideaux, Kate Murnane, Emily Norris, Kerry, Lucy Carter etc etc… but at WHAT stage do you just stay in one place and let your kids LIVE in the home. All this renovating and moving for clout, upheaving your kids every few years. It’s just odd to me. I get it’s a “business venture” but how often do you NEED to move???

Reactions: 8
I’m not trying to “hate” on these people that buy , renovate and eventually move out because it’s not their “forever home”.. Liza Prideaux, Kate Murnane, Emily Norris, Kerry, Lucy Carter etc etc… but at WHAT stage do you just stay in one place and let your kids LIVE in the home. All this renovating and moving for clout, upheaving your kids every few years. It’s just odd to me. I get it’s a “business venture” but how often do you NEED to move???
Totally agree, so unsettling for their kids but they only ever think about themselves.

her kids are living in a dust because of renovation then moving and then living in a dust again ... they never get to enjoy their home and everyday life, it's all about "next step".

I don’t know how they can arsed to bother doing all that work to a house just to then sell it and do the same all over again!!

Reactions: 3
They’ve ALL run out of content and can’t be bothered to come up with fresh ideas. The thing is everyone can relate to messy homes, cleaning videos, hacks etc.. not bloody renovating a nearly million pound home and getting an accessory puppy. They see their viewers drop and will NE-VER stop to think if THEY’RE the problem. They’re out of touch and blinded by greed. I still follow Liza and Lucy because I feel they’re the least “offensive”🤣🤣. The rest I’ve binned because I just couldn’t listen to brag brag brag any longer.

Reactions: 4
The lunch box video ……those kids don’t eat enough. They must come home starving!