Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I was really excited she was gonna be sharing a recipe every week but they've all been vile! Haven't wanted to try any of them!

She seems really clinical with her boys and home. They all look a bit dead behind the eyes, all those healthy shakes and sport and they all look lifeless and pale!

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
I'm really glad other people are picking up on her food control issues. I've been watching her for about two years now and she comes across as having an eating disorder. She is constantly on a diet but never sticks to any of it. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with what she feeds her family, they food doesn't look awful. But her portion sizes are ridiculous. Her husband is an athlete. He alone could probably eat all the food she prepares in the evening. It just doesn't add up. I suspect they do a lot more snacking in between meals then what she shows in videos. I just don't believe an athlete and two growing boys eat that little during meal time. She did a weekend video at the beginning of the year where they showed their weekend eating habits. Holy crap the amount of junk food they consumed was ridiculous. I was honestly so surprised that she even shared that. It opened my eyes to the fact that she's full of more shite than I thought she was.
Funnily enough I found it refreshing to see her give them a bloody burger and not rabbit sized pathetic meals!! 😂😂 That's just me though, but yes she's very very funny about food, almost obsessed. Her husband looks like he has a bit of an eating disorder too, his face is so so thin

Bumble2019

VIP Member
So a few things…she’s losing followers daily so all these freebies are probably pissing people off. She’s on a Pr trip for the latest holiday…wtf is a Pr trip?? And I clicked on her husband’s 🤢 insta and he’s now a video creator😂😂😂 is wannabe posh and becks new jobs just creating insta/YouTube content?? I can’t wait for the day this madness all ends. I do think the tide is turning 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I see this being said lots but what sign is there that the tide is turning?

Liptastic

VIP Member
I thought Lena was Eastern European. They are holidaying in Dubai with them. I guess their friendship is still ongoing.

LurkyLou

Has anyone watched her recent morning routine? The lunches she makes her kids for school are so bland and uninspiring, give them a treat for fuck sake!!!!
Her kids seem to like what she gives them. I think she even said they asked for those meals. My only question is, where are their snacks? My girls take at least two snacks with them to school. They don't always eat them but I feel better knowing they have them just in case. She is the first YT parent I've seen who doesn't include snacks for her kids. That's odd to me considering they only get three items for lunch.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever heard him speak. Maybe she likes it that way 🤣
He's so wet and pathetic. I think that's why he's with Kerry because she's so loud and bossy she just takes charge the whole time. She clearly sees herself as a footballers wife, she thinks she's all blonde and glam!!

I only watch Louise, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison, sometimes SJ Strum. They all annoy me but I can tolerate them. I just cannot tolerate Kerry! I subbed when she had 500 subs and she just got more and more smug. More and more arrogant. She is just a really unlikeable person.
SJ Strum think she's some parenting guru, she's AWFUL! Did you see that cringeworthy podcast thing she did with SurreyMama. She looked mortified to be "Interviewing" fatty Mama, she kept blushing bright beetroot, my toes were curling the whole way through!