Kerry Keates #5 We need a new title but she's so predictable with the same, boring, never ending cycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking she’s finally realised she’s not liked on the app and just decided to slip away as naked flame and sweet freaks York’s have worked out she not very good for there brand or maybe she’s eventually been caught out for been beggy and been investigated as Kirsty has also gone quiet yeah she’s posting the odd video but she’s not gone live for ages either all very strange

Reactions: 1
Shes still got naked flame and sweets etc in her bio.. dint understand why she deleted all her newish videos and some old videos. It doesn't make sense. Yes she's got a job but why does thay mean deleting half your videos. I see ahes finally deleted videos about hutch and all men too... maybe now she's in a new relationship she's finally reliase she doesn't need to beg mens attention.. God knows but it's bleeping nice hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many reasons it could be like you said it is nice but I used to love waking up and reading what I had missed 😂😂

• Haha
It's too quiet hahah!😂😂😂 she'll be back soon saying how tired she is how she's this and that haha

• Haha
And Bam she is back!! Surprise surprise another TT about love and men! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Well she must have been have a little read on here she’s posted again to give us something to talk about again 😂😂 where’s the plant tho 😂😂 and obviously it’s about a man that’s what her life is all about

• Haha
Oh she’s live again 🙈

Her and Kirsty both got happy lives off the app now funds must be short for half term so they doing a live for gifts

And there doing a boxing match didn’t take long for the begging to start

So I’m not saying where I’m working 5 mins later I’ll not say where but it’s for the nhs so much for not saying where you work

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
She removed the plant when hutch took the absolutely pias out of her when she was doing her bully again

Cant even watch her anymore she's so damn boring 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can't watch her lives tbh she is hard to watch. Oh she must need a few ££ that's why she's back....and lack of effort on today's TT aye ok love full face of makeup and brows you aren't looking exactly au natural are ya!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wee sneaky one this morning....just to remind everyone she is still around! Lmao 🤣 🤣

• Haha