Kerry Keates #5 We need a new title but she's so predictable with the same, boring, never ending cycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so exhausting consumed by how you look and loving yourself.....im exhausted watching her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Must be so exhausting consumed by how you look and loving yourself.....im exhausted watching her 🤣🤣🤣
Me to as she is worrying about how she looks with all the filters I go about my day with no make up just me spots and all lol 😂 least I am true to myself don’t need to fake my image 😀🙌🙌 and people see me for me

Reactions: 2
Wow she's actually got a job!!
I wont say where I know what people like on here 😂😂😂😂

God shes got them shorty hair extensions back in 😂😂😂

crappy

Took how many years for you to click to keep your life private you silly goat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes thick as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow she's actually got a job!!
I wont say where I know what people like on here 😂😂😂😂

God shes got them shorty hair extensions back in 😂😂😂

crappy

Took how many years for you to click to keep your life private you silly goat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes thick as duck
Honestly I had to turn off she does my head in lol 😂 her and Kirsty are so fake honestly lol 😂 maybe take a real hint and stay off altogether oh but she can’t lol 😂 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Well at least she will be paying for her own nails and clothes herself and not the rest of us tax payers for a change ha!!
She is hard to watch, didn't see the live but I'm sure she was admiring herself as normal! 🙄🙄

Wont have time to beg on tiktok. But still relying on kirsty and mummy to look after her children😂😂😂😂 .. I didn't watch all the live I can not bare how fake she is but she's getting worst ...

So just shows she’s talks shite on 8th jan she banging on about been single isn’t that bad but what 2-3 weeks later she’s Facebook official and in love… okay pet you fall in love far too easy.

Does anyone know what her new job is? And why she deleting her latest videos? That a bit strange and she’s unpinned some aswell

Well well well miss kk seems to have gone very quiet 🤫 taken videos down all the latest ones with sweet freaks York and her wax melts which seems very strange I’ve got a couple of thoughts as to what she’s doing was just wondering what everyone else thinks

Her life is so manic at the moment by having to get up and go to work instead of sitting in the mirror all damn day 😂😂😂 yeah I find it very strange how she's deleted so much! She's upto something. Anyone why? See she still got all her tit in her bio

• Haha
Her life is so manic at the moment by having to get up and go to work instead of sitting in the mirror all damn day 😂😂😂 yeah I find it very strange how she's deleted so much! She's upto something. Anyone why? See she still got all her tit in her bio
Welcome to the working world KK, no time for GRWM lives now a job to go to lmao 🤣🤣
What do u think is up?

• Haha