Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ she's probably sliding into lads dms who's got a missus like normal

Then again she got that number from that stripper the other night.. which is her type apparently. Anyone who's got a cock is her type lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

AliceWondersxo

I was on her live the other night and she said she turned her comments off to stop the male attention because she just went through a break up. I have never heard so much shit in my life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
The one that made me chuckle was the one she said why does this fillter look good on everyone else but make me look orange duhhhhh because you are orange you silly fucker 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Feline

VIP Member
Poor old kerry again..... what's so wrong with her life. Why because a man doesn't want her so her life is shit. Grow up. You've got family you've got 2 kids a job friends a home house food on the table lots of new clothes all the time..... start acting your bloody age. Just cause a man doesn't want you you think your the worst of out there. Give your self a wobble sweetheart. There's alot of people worst of than a selfish spoilt bratt like you.. irritating fuck
She dont look anything like what u see on TT the filters are always on.
she had good man (hutch) till she destroyed him. She craves the male attention 24/7. Could u imagine seeing her pucture on tinder n meeting up she looks nothing like the photo🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lassie21

VIP Member
I never saw the live....drives me crazy tbh, she maybe needs a few quid for the weekend 🀣🀣.

I see there is a new prop for videos, the cactus has been replaced with the coffee cup lmao 🀣 πŸ˜†

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I don't know why people have to put it all over social Media about a break up baffles me

That keates will never change.. sweetie your fake tan looks fucking stupid.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She messed it up cause she didn't like the fact she had to share him with other people and he had hes own life tooo. All he did was spend money on her and her children.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Always moaning about her hair. And then picking out a vape wanting people to ask her what flavour etc no one even asked her. She on about her new relationship yawn . Talking about her old job yawn. Taking the piss out of kirsty nothing changes... same shit different day. Shes so boring why does she even bother going kvs anymore? Ohh wait her boyfriend working until stupid time in the morning. And she needs the attention of random people.

She needs to grow up.. the fillter is on full max like you said.. her cheeks aint that skinny and her eyes ain't that big... why bother... if your in a happy relationship why would you even care what others think.. the only person really you want to impress is you're other half surely . Men don't really like full ok makeup like she does. It's too much..

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Exactly. As long as my other half loves me gives me attention I'm happy. Why would I want to try impress other men.. nooooo so wrong

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I see so many people doing the vapes etc. I dunno about a discount lol wouldn't even pick her to do anything lol...

Like she says she doesn't eat sweet but if I remember correctly she was promoting that shitty sweet company is now closed down. She couldn't get enough of sweets then ohhhh wait they were freeπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ duhhhh

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Apparently she's got 3 jobs right how the hell does she have time for tiktok videos baffles me. Specially when there all the same bullshit same looks whatever. Her eyes aint that big in real life. It's fillter. Her lips ain't that big it's fillter her cheeks aint that thin its fillter her teeth aint that white its fillter.. when is this girl going to stop begging for bots attention.. shes nearly 30 for fuck sakes when she going to grow the hell up... its so pathetic and desperate

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
To sit on her arse all day on a computer lol makes ms laugh how much makeup she puts on... yes wear makeup but go fucking naturallllllll oh wait she can't can she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
If she talks to her daughter like shit when on a live can u imagine how she talks to her off line the poor child craves her attention

Reactions: 3

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She removed the plant when hutch took the absolutely pias out of her when she was doing her bully again

Cant even watch her anymore she's so damn boring 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes always moaning at her daughter! Maybe get off live and spend some time together. It's fucking Sunday god sakes!!...

She needs to grow up sort her life out. That poor girl always left to be by herself when she's live..

I love how her daughter outs her about the fillter all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's only telling the truth funny as fuck

She cant say much her bedroom disgusting

• Haha