Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I am a man over 50 so maybe a little bit past it but who the hell pays money to see her knockers?!
I think it's the kind of men that get off over desperate women, knowing they have to degrade themselves to survive. It sure isn't bc they want to see an attractive woman 🐷

Reactions: 6
Mother of the year couldnt be arsed to go to Ireland for Molly's graduation last year and buggered off to a party a few days later

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's a terrible mother, she used to lay in bed all day drunk when she was with Mark and the kids just roamed about the house, a hired help came in back and forward she looked like a drunk too tbh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's a terrible mother, she used to lay in bed all day drunk when she was with Mark and the kids just roamed about the house, a hired help came in back and forward she looked like a drunk too tbh
Not just drink it was drugs as well. They just used to lock the kids out of the room. If they nanny hadn't been there they would have starved

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I remember a nanny selling her story saying Kerry offered her coke right before she was due to pick the kids up at school. If anyone should have their tubes tied it should be Kerry.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ryan's nothing but a bucked tooth free-loading gold-digger
Not a lot of gold to dig but I agree!

Didn’t she deny having surgery and said that her weight loss was due to her and Ryan’s workouts. I’m sure they were both trying to flog some kind of weight loss routine/company.

No she’s admitted that she had a botched tummy tuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope she doesn’t ‘go to A&E’ because she’s got anxiety over her appearance. It’s a service for people who are actually ill or injured not vain, self obsessed reality twats.

Reactions: 8
That car she is driving £200k ? surely not.
She cant have that much disposable cash can she , Wonder if the kids have trust funds?
Her life seems all about the here and now wasting money .
I do find it intruging how she can have all this apparent cash.

Reactions: 7
The car and house are rented and probably paid for by her management team, so the more sad face poor me stories she can hawk to the rags for buttons then she gets another month in a mansion.
It’s all a house of cards, her car probably wasn’t stolen last year just repossessed and she moved because she could sell enough tit stories to pay.

Reactions: 9
Her cars are leased. Her house is rented. Sometimes I suspect her plastic teefed fella might be as well. He seems to be of the same mold that a lot of these celebrity/influencer ‘partner’ types are from, like there’s a shop somewhere that hires out these cardboard cut out blokes with only one facial expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh gawd here we go again woe is me.duck off kracktona.

Big deal, some people have been waiting for years for a bleeping operation!!

I'm due for another operation, doesn't look like it will happen this year, I can wait, it's only
a warthin tumour, nothing serious.

Reactions: 5