Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the post on her page this morning
Atrocious, should be spending time looking after the 5 she has, no doubt some of them are traumatised by what they've witnessed from their mom/dad/stepdads. And how the fck is she affording it. Is her attitude that having a baby with every man she meets will 'fix' the relationship? Or maybe the baby brings a chance of more photoshoots, freebies, being a mom influencer, reality shows etc? Reminds me of Katie Price trying to concieve with latest squeeze

Reactions: 9
It’s sickening how they just see a potential baby as a cash cow. Not a human being, just an opportunity for attention. That’s how we can tell these women are all narcissists

Reactions: 10
Latest, she has no shame.

Oh and this belter.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she just sells her weight loss, gain, wedding, birth, divorce, drug use… for a living. How are these non entities still about!

Reactions: 17
She’s always going on about how she finds herself disgusting. She has a plus size daughter. You think she’d have more cop on!!

Reactions: 10
It amazes me that she has such a quiet thread.

If Tattle were around in the 2000s, we’d all be posting in ‘Kerry Katona #211 Was she drugged up on This Morning? Her dead career’s not worth mourning!’ or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for her kids. They must have witnessed some amount of tit over the years. The two by Mark Croft in particular never look happy.

Reactions: 18
It amazes me that she has such a quiet thread.

If Tattle were around in the 2000s, we’d all be posting in ‘Kerry Katona #211 Was she drugged up on This Morning? Her dead career’s not worth mourning!’ or whatever.
She pops up now and then to remind us she is still alive and no one cares so no one posts here.
Even back in the day on other forums she wasn't talked about all that much.

Reactions: 5
The younger children look like malnourished Victorian waifs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She pops up now and then to remind us she is still alive and no one cares so no one posts here.
Even back in the day on other forums she wasn't talked about all that much.
she is always announcing something or other just to stay in the papers. this time last year she said she would be leaving the uk this year. any dates for us yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The younger children look like malnourished Victorian waifs.
It's sad. At least Lily and Molly (no doubt both of them have had to put up with Kerry's crap for years) have grandparents in Dublin who genuinely care about them and are involved in their lives. I don't think the younger ones Heidi, Max and DJ have any family members like that on their paternal side who are a safe haven for them. Kerry's mum is a complete nightmare too.

Reactions: 8
Admittedly I am a man over 50 so maybe a little bit past it but who the hell pays money to see her knockers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4