Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for that wee girl DJ, she's had a rough start in life with those 2 as parents. She always looks a bit frail too.
I really hope Max and Heidi manage to break away from KK
I’m glad Molly got away and moved to Ireland. It still baffles me that Brian tried to get temp full custody of the girls to live in Ireland with him while KK was publicly doing coke etc with Mark yet the court decided they were better to stay with mum as it’s routine for them…. Who was doing drugs etc in the house and having god knows what else! Often baffles me how people like her and Price get away with so much that a normal person wouldn’t.

Her kids would not even be with her now, none of them if she wasn’t “famous”, her youngest would of gone straight into care if she was just Kerry who lived a normal fucked up life - these stories she’s saying makes her even worse of a person to allow her kids to be potentially around a dangerous man like she’s saying.

Reactions: 13
I’m glad Molly got away and moved to Ireland. It still baffles me that Brian tried to get temp full custody of the girls to live in Ireland with him while KK was publicly doing coke etc with Mark yet the court decided they were better to stay with mum as it’s routine for them…. Who was doing drugs etc in the house and having god knows what else! Often baffles me how people like her and Price get away with so much that a normal person wouldn’t.

Her kids would not even be with her now, none of them if she wasn’t “famous”, her youngest would of gone straight into care if she was just Kerry who lived a normal fucked up life - these stories she’s saying makes her even worse of a person to allow her kids to be potentially around a dangerous man like she’s saying.
Yep. God knows what the other children witnessed with George Kay and Mark Croft too. I hope they've got access to therapy and aren't too mentally scarred and have other kind people looking out for them.

Reactions: 4
Like Kingaa says, I do not see HOW the hell the likes of Katona and Price were allowed to keep their kids (albeit that four of Price's were removed from her eventually). Were they women from some sink estate those kids would have been off into Care immediately, not be profferred around for photo ops, seedy articles nor witness unimaginable horrors at the hands of Mother's Husbands/Blokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like Kingaa says, I do not see HOW the hell the likes of Katona and Price were allowed to keep their kids (albeit that four of Price's were removed from her eventually). Were they women from some sink estate those kids would have been off into Care immediately, not be profferred around for photo ops, seedy articles nor witness unimaginable horrors at the hands of Mother's Husbands/Blokes.
They would have been removed from some women but unlike KK these women might not have had people to be a ‘safeguard’ and protect. With KK, KP etc, I would be expecting that behind the scenes there were careful safety plans in place, for example the kids may not have stayed over, there might have been family members there at all times (the ones that look like hangers on) and after all, a photo on insta, or for yet another trash magazine is just a snap shot. There are lots of parents who have kids removed and to look at it from afar, you wouldn’t believe so, social media can be heavily manipulated to look just so. And with the court system, it can’t be publicly shared about kids being removed anyway, unless parents choose to tell people about it (which no celeb would) then no one will ever know if they have been. No newspaper worth their life would risk contempt of court to share anything they knew like that.

Reactions: 1

I remember reading at the time that he was applying for his mother to get temporary custody of the girls in Ireland, not him. He was off living his best life in Oz with no intention of helping those little girls. I wonder how they feel now seeing him actually involved in raising his new baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I imagine sadly the kids will end up in similar relationships to their mum as all they’ve seen is jumping from one dick to another, open drug use, constant home and school changes, dodgy finances and Kerry trying to be their mate rather than a parental figure. Unless they get lucky or therapy from god only knows what they’ve been exposed to over the years the odds are not great.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I remember reading at the time that he was applying for his mother to get temporary custody of the girls in Ireland, not him. He was off living his best life in Oz with no intention of helping those little girls. I wonder how they feel now seeing him actually involved in raising his new baby.
I thought that too!!!!!!! But, I went back before my previous post and read articles at that time and it seems his custody would be him moving back and did so during the court cases to get them, it also said Kerry cut off contact and wouldn’t pick up his calls for the girls and he had records to prove that. He also did the custody fight 3 times apparently? This was all just from a quick Google.

Either way, his mother would have been better that what those girls had to go through. Molly finally saw sense and moved there to be with his mother a few years back bless her!

Seems a mess, those girls were failed from all sides. Both parents and the law!

Reactions: 10
I thought that too!!!!!!! But, I went back before my previous post and read articles at that time and it seems his custody would be him moving back and did so during the court cases to get them, it also said Kerry cut off contact and wouldn’t pick up his calls for the girls and he had records to prove that. He also did the custody fight 3 times apparently? This was all just from a quick Google.

Either way, his mother would have been better that what those girls had to go through. Molly finally saw sense and moved there to be with his mother a few years back bless her!

Seems a mess, those girls were failed from all sides. Both parents and the law!
A mess indeed, were it not for Brian's parents who seem like caring people with a stable influence, Molly and Lily would be in a worse position. Kerry's mum is a wrong'un, I don't know do Heidi/Max/DJ have other relatives to help out.

Reactions: 6
Oh my heart goes out to those girls - I grew up in a similar family situation and it deeply affects you. KK should ashamed of her self

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus, does she have to have children with every man she stumbles across 🤷

Wow mother of the year about to potentially screw up another child’s life!
I bet all the people she owes money to from her last two bankruptcies are thrilled she is spending more money she hasn’t got on another child she will drag up.