Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was raging when she won I'm A Celeb I thought she was horrible on it
She was awful as a judge on You're A Star too, an Irish talent show to choose their Eurovision entry. And the less said about her presenting 'Britain's Sexiest' the better.

There was a brief period from about 2002 up until just after the time she split with Brian McFadden (2005/2006?) where she was getting a lot of work on tv and being sold as a 'nations sweetheart'.

She started getting bad press then, I think around the time she got with Mark Croft - he seemed horrible, she started looking and acting rougher and the stories about drugs appeared. Any public goodwill that was there was lost, personally I felt she played the sympathy card too much about her breakup with BMcF and mental health, once or twice would have been enough but she seemed to live off it, maybe others felt the same.

She really didn't have much talent or likeability on tv so can see why she struggled for 'respectable' media work

I do find her downfall as a celeb interesting. Did her management change just before her career went downhill? I know she was with Max Clifford at one time, not sure of timing but the youngest boy is named after him. Did CAN come later?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The car and house are rented and probably paid for by her management team, so the more sad face poor me stories she can hawk to the rags for buttons then she gets another month in a mansion.
It’s all a house of cards, her car probably wasn’t stolen last year just repossessed and she moved because she could sell enough tit stories to pay.
yes when she got her new house she said they had bought it. then said they were buying it. we are still waiting

Reactions: 3
That car she is driving £200k ? surely not.
She cant have that much disposable cash can she , Wonder if the kids have trust funds?
Her life seems all about the here and now wasting money .
I do find it intruging how she can have all this apparent cash.
Makes millions from OnlyFans don't ya know 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That car she is driving £200k ? surely not.
She cant have that much disposable cash can she , Wonder if the kids have trust funds?
Her life seems all about the here and now wasting money .
I do find it intruging how she can have all this apparent cash.
Says it all about her character doesn't it? Leaves a trail of debts in her wake, yet a normal 3 bed semi-d or a normal car would never be 'good enough' for her. She needs to learn some humility and decency but maybe it's too late.

It's her poor kids that have no doubt been damaged by her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Says it all about her character doesn't it? Leaves a trail of debts in her wake, yet a normal 3 bed semi-d or a normal car would never be 'good enough' for her. She needs to learn some humility and decency but maybe it's too late.

It's her poor kids that have no doubt been damaged by her crappy behaviour.
Yes the kids have been moved all round the country, different schools every year etc depending on which bloke she was with. And she announced she was leaving the UK this year or was that just a made up story?

Reactions: 4
“but has now become a millionaire again after launching her OnlyFans page in 2021”

It staggers me that there are enough people keen enough to see her flaunting her rat to make her a millionaire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
thought she was moving abroad
her and Westbrook sing from the same hyme sheet
i think they have 3-4 yrs tops then interest that is already sliding will really hit and hopefully they will be no more

• Haha
Reactions: 2
KK has just been on the Late Late show on rte, state of her, she made a holy show of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kerry is an idiot, you don't wear a bodysuit and a thong...

67766721-11759797-image-a-11_1676569165606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that’s her natural face as she edits her images a lot. She looks like a right chav in them though, rough as!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Jude was off his tits in the bathroom hoovering up the coke while the kids played outside with a nanny… she is a bleeping disgrace and should have vanished years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS,wonder how much she is paying to ‘rent’ it.Defo don’t own it.

No humility, no morals, a slap in the face to everyone she owed money to.

As usual I also feel sorry for her children, being subjected to her antics can't have been easy growing up, I hope they manage to break free and make better choices than she has

Reactions: 9