Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, what's worse her making herself sound like a total cum holder or the head presenter validating her crassness by laughing like a twit on helium

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s only got one facial expression, he’s like a cardboard cut out.
In fact I’ve noticed that a lot about the boyfriend/husbands of these reality celebrity types. They look like props, Turkey teeth, fake smile, dead behind the eyes. Maybe there’s a shop or a website they order them from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In fact I’ve noticed that a lot about the boyfriend/husbands of these reality celebrity types. They look like props, Turkey teeth, fake smile, dead behind the eyes. Maybe there’s a shop or a website they order them from?
That'll be Twats R Us. Order your personalised twit online then collect at a convenient location near you

• Haha
  • Heart
There isn’t a word strong enough to describe how disgusted I am with the CT scan AD. That’s a new low for ‘influencers’

Reactions: 7
There isn’t a word strong enough to describe how disgusted I am with the CT scan AD. That’s a new low for ‘influencers’
Doesn't surprise me, Katona has no morals, no dignity. It's the kids who suffer as a result of her sh!tty choices.

Reactions: 10
The Katona on the DM this morning, looks rough whatever is going on with her.

Reactions: 3
What exactly is her talent? One minute shes bankrupt. The next she's having yet another holiday.
Being bankrupt apparently does not stop you having a two week holiday every month -ask skanky price about it.

You can get one at Dickheads R Us.
Easy enough to pick-up but not so easy to get rid of 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just seen she was on LW this week - why/how does she keep getting anything on TV, or any bloody where!! 🤔😳. Describing in detail her life with her deceased ex-husband, who can't defend himself.
I wish she would bugger off and give us all a break from her drip feed of her life. Loser.

I can't stand KK but the ex does sound like an absolute toerag. Predictably she's used it for a new book tho, is that the 3rd autobiography?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't stand KK but the ex does sound like an absolute toerag. Predictably she's used it for a new book tho, is that the 3rd autobiography?
Can't abide her either - yes, I think she's promoting her new book 😳. He clearly had demons and along with drugs can't have been good, but she really doesn't need to tell it all - the bit I caught was about her telling her Mum she had bruises from rough sex - their daughter will see/read this all one day. Like others she can't keep anything private. Makes me sick.

She can say anything she likes about him now - he can’t argue back because he’s dead. She’d say anything to make money. In a couple of years time we’ll be hearing about how that grinning cardboard cut out she’s currently with was another of her endless succession of ‘bad men’ and she’ll have had another bankruptcy and another book out.

• Heart
I think, all this she is saying is so awful to be saying so publicly for her daughter to read and her daughters friends who will most probably bring it up.

Her kids have got bullied (wrongly, they’re kids it’s not their fault) over her past actions and things she said.

The problem with the dead is, they can’t say their side of the story so in most cases I can’t fully commit to someone’s word when the other person can’t defend or own up to actions. Obviously what she has said is horrific but it doesn’t sit right with me this one, especially for his young daughter to read!

• Heart
I think, all this she is saying is so awful to be saying so publicly for her daughter to read and her daughters friends who will most probably bring it up.

Her kids have got bullied (wrongly, they’re kids it’s not their fault) over her past actions and things she said.

The problem with the dead is, they can’t say their side of the story so in most cases I can’t fully commit to someone’s word when the other person can’t defend or own up to actions. Obviously what she has said is horrific but it doesn’t sit right with me this one, especially for his young daughter to read!

I'd go as far as to say it's 90% bullshit. Both of them were alcoholics with substance abuse issues and as he can't defend himself she can wheel out any old bollocks for attention.

Reactions: 15

I feel for that wee girl DJ, she's had a rough start in life with those 2 as parents. She always looks a bit frail too.
I really hope Max and Heidi manage to break away from KK

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wish I hadn't but watched on YT - kill me now!

She always but always brings everything down to a horrible level and thinks at the same time she is being funny. Linda Robson was sitting at one end, and her face didn't look enraptured 😕. The other 3 LW were laughing along - none of it sounded right.

I'm just baffled how she still gets these gigs - I wish it didn't bother me 🤔🙄. Absolutely no talent, and Kerry if you ever do read here, you're not funny! 😏. Not one bit.

I wish I hadn't but watched on YT - kill me now!

She always but always brings everything down to a horrible level and thinks at the same time she is being funny. Linda Robson was sitting at one end, and her face didn't look enraptured 😕. The other 3 LW were laughing along - none of it sounded right.

I'm just baffled how she still gets these gigs - I wish it didn't bother me 🤔🙄. Absolutely no talent, and Kerry if you ever do read here, you're not funny! 😏. Not one bit.

Because people watch and talk about her. They don't care if you are watching because you love her or dislike her. they only care that you watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3