Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kerry in the Daily Mail, using them to advertise her OF account.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Kerry Katona says she is a prude. Discuss.
A prude? Hahahahaha! One of her first comments on Celebs On The Farm was “I’m supposed to wear this shirt? I can only get about one tit in that!” A prude wouldn’t make an OF account either. A prude she is not.

Reactions: 4
Found this while skimming the column of shame, classy girl, really classy!

'I’ve already got an orphanage here!' Mother-of-five Kerry Katona, 40, says she plans to use a surrogate if she has a baby with fiancé Ryan Mahoney, 32

I’ve got 5 kids by 3 dads, but toyboy engagement is proof I’ve still got it – I don’t regret a thing, says Kerry Katona.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's been on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Now it's a breast cancer scare, thought she was dying of Covid last week? She had the audacity to compare herself to Sarah Harding who is ill with breast cancer. She found a lump in her 'Limp Node?'

Having said that, she did come across as engaging, personable unlike Katie Price who was completely wooden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what these cretins do though in the absence of any genuine narrative. Kween of are hartz Kezza is already peddling the 'surrogacy' possibility round but that's not enough, no, a lump in her armpit, which millions of women experience every day, turns into a 'months to live', How DARE she compare herself to poor Sarah Harding? Get in the bleeping bin.

Reactions: 11
She's been on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' today. Now it's a breast cancer scare, thought she was dying of Covid last week? She had the audacity to compare herself to Sarah Harding who is ill with breast cancer. She found a lump in her 'Limp Node?'

Having said that, she did come across as engaging, personable unlike Katie Price who was completely wooden.
I think she meant 'gif mask' not limp node he he.

That's what these cretins do though in the absence of any genuine narrative. Kween of are hartz Kezza is already peddling the 'surrogacy' possibility round but that's not enough, no, a lump in her armpit, which millions of women experience every day, turns into a 'months to live', How DARE she compare herself to poor Sarah Harding? Get in the bleeping bin.
Yeah and she's leaving it there having had her boobs lifted and reduced and one was 5 x the size of the other but she might lose 1/3 of a breast. Breathe you cretinous bint. So she is new mother of the year encouraging her daughter to film her 🍤 pics. Jeez. I found a lump just left of my charmpit - Stage II - deal with it, don't lie about it and say you worried for weeks. Mine was cancer. Operated on within 24 hours of scan and here I am 12 years later. I can't stand people who use cancer or any other life-threatening illness for sympathy or monetary gain. She is the pits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
DM EXCLUSIVE, sorry!

Perhaps Kerry needs to look up "Elope"

Atomic Kitten star, 40, said she only wants her five children in attendance. (and baby number 6 on the way knowing her)

Reactions: 2

This is like when Katie price broke her hairlines! Still cracks me up this does 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 6
One thing that's bleeping annoying, apart from that photo, she had an allergic reaction but did say what caused it.
Is planning to tell us later on in a pathetic attempt to stay in the headlines?

Reactions: 1
One thing that's bleeping annoying, apart from that photo, she had an allergic reaction but did say what caused it.
Is planning to tell us later on in a pathetic attempt to stay in the headlines?
As has been pointed out in DM thread - Quasimodo was a hunch-back and had nothing wrong with his eyes. She's just so stupid. What a waste of triage time. Her eyes aren't even swollen. Attention seeking times up piece of tit.

Reactions: 3