Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bought a 2 million pound house with her boyfriend apparently. Only fans must be lucrative.......😏.
After seeing some of the content of her OF material I can't see how or why anyone would want to
see her naked, I can tell you it's not a pretty sight. No why in hell is she making much money out
of the account.

Reactions: 3
After seeing some of the content of her OF material I can't see how or why anyone would want to
see her naked, I can tell you it's not a pretty sight. No why in hell is she making much money out
of the account.
Not bad for a bankrupt though, but then as we see with her mate price don't ever allow that little fact to get in the way of spending a fortune on crap whilst "knocking" those you owe money to (whose businesses have folded because of it) Nah don't let a little inconvenience like that get in your way!

What sort of a shonky mortgage broker will entertain the likes of those two anyway?

• Angry
Reactions: 5

There is an update!!! We now know why!!

Speaking about the hospital dash in her new! column this week, Kerry said she "should have known better" as she's suffered a reaction before.
So this means she doesn't learn from her mistakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
She is just taking the piss now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Where the money coming from?? Genuinely curious- I don’t see her doing anything huge or sustainable. Surely OF can’t earn her that much 😬What does her partner do?

Reactions: 7
Where the money coming from?? Genuinely curious- I don’t see her doing anything huge or sustainable. Surely OF can’t earn her that much 😬What does her partner do?
I think she earns loads from OF - I'm sure someone said when she started it was about 5k a month and it's gone up from when she started. I don't know what she does on there but it clearly works!

Reactions: 1
Why has this suddenly surfaced??

And I've also come across this.

Last edited:
I was today years old when i found out that thats why mums go to iceland kerry katona has only fans. I wish i didnt know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is just taking the piss now.

I loved the pile of cardboard and the scuffed doors - def a back street somewhere in the metropolis.

Reactions: 1
Another liar!bleep..duck orf we don’t want to hear your bleeping Lies madam,You lived with a bleeping drug addict had a bleeping kid as well.Just duck orf.The bleep you lived with done himself in.🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
if medical professionals sign off on this they all need their heads examining. Chil aren’t accessories. A couple of people I love are dealing with long term infer and it breaks my heart to see what they go through, meanwhile these vapid cunts treat them like Pokemon to be collected.

Reactions: 6