Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry is complaining she has covid 19 according to the daily mail.

However watch the clip posted 23 hours ago..

View attachment 377318
She tested positive the day after I was. I had to isolate for 10 days. What she has now is the after effects. She should spend less time on social media and try and educate herself so that she won’t continue us to be the ignorant muppet she is! I know each person has a different experience of Covid. The ‘sick’ photos could be throwbacks because she certainly looks robust in the other pic.

Reactions: 2
Kerry don't half talk bollocks.

'If I was a smoker I'd be in ICU!' Kerry Katona admits

What the duck has being a smoker got to do with anything, plenty of non smokers on VENTILATORS, stupid woman!

Reactions: 5
Kerry don't half talk bollocks.

'If I was a smoker I'd be in ICU!' Kerry Katona admits

What the duck has being a smoker got to do with anything, plenty of non smokers on VENTILATORS, stupid woman!
Seems like she is sorry she did not end up on a ventilator as that would have been more lucrative for her selling her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Daily Mail Kerry talks about having to talk to her children because of comments made ‘Your mum is a Coke head’ and she reminds them they know who she is, but glosses over the comments ‘Your mum is on Only Fans’. Granted the drug taking appears to be in the past, but OF is current. Not sure which comment is more emotional damaging.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always liked Kerry. I was recently watching back on her reality show ‘my crazy life’, and oh my god, hers and marks relationship was so toxic, it was painful viewing. I’m happy for her that she seems in a happier, healthier place now

I’ve always liked Kerry. I was recently watching back on her reality show ‘my crazy life’, and oh my god, hers and marks relationship was so toxic, it was painful viewing. I’m happy for her that she seems in a happier, healthier place now
Taking clothes off for a living. Not sure that’s a healthier place imho.
How these celebs would prefer to strip off for strangers rather than get any literally other job is just cringe, laughable and makes them the absolute worst role model for their kids.

Taking clothes off for a living. Not sure that’s a healthier place imho.
How these celebs would prefer to strip off for strangers rather than get any literally other job is just cringe, laughable and makes them the absolute worst role model for their kids.
she’s healthier as in she seems to be sober now. Many people are doing only fans in this day and age.Someone like Kerry can’t go down to Tesco and get a job. It wouldn’t be easy for the likes of Kerry to get employed. So I try not to judge too harshly

she’s healthier as in she seems to be sober now. Many people are doing only fans in this day and age.Someone like Kerry can’t go down to Tesco and get a job. It wouldn’t be easy for the likes of Kerry to get employed. So I try not to judge too harshly
Wasn’t she training to be a life coach at one stage? No need for a job at Tesco then. None of these zlebs want to do hard graft to make a living. They want the easy life.

Reactions: 7

For God's sake, yes she can. But it's easier for her to flop her saggy old tits out than earn a proper living.

Reactions: 10
For God's sake, yes she can. But it's easier for her to flop her saggy old tits out than earn a proper living.
And what she is posting on her only fans page, bloody awful, what gets me is that her OF images end
up on Twitter which is where I found them.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hope you're not too traumatised. Thoughts and prayers x
I was lucky that on twitter you have to click the VIEW doobrie, it's not wall to wall smut.
I'm okay, made me shudder with fear, cup of coffee and a biscuit and I'm fine.

• Haha
Kerry in the news again.

Reactions: 1
Kerry in the news again.

I agree about that part! Granted she is unstable, but many women fall in love, have a baby and then their partner cheats or leaves for whatever reason. The stigma surrounding women who have a few children to different fathers should just end, its 2021 for gods sake.

Now those women with 8 kids with 7 baby fathers (I personally ‘know’ a few) that’s a different kettle of fish all together, and they need their thighs sewing together 🤣

This was mentioned in the KP thread, Kerry and Katie are suppose to be good friends, why hasn't kerry backed Katie up?

Reactions: 1
I agree about that part! Granted she is unstable, but many women fall in love, have a baby and then their partner cheats or leaves for whatever reason. The stigma surrounding women who have a few children to different fathers should just end, its 2021 for gods sake.

Now those women with 8 kids with 7 baby fathers (I personally ‘know’ a few) that’s a different kettle of fish all together, and they need their thighs sewing together 🤣
My late father would have said women who have children from multiple partners are kind hearted!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3