Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm your ham Warren lol, YOU clearly don’t like criticism. We’re all entitled to our opinions so go back to mincing around Kerry & keep your ugly mug off the internet.
Wow what another great punch line one of your best I would say! Seri
Calm your ham Warren lol, YOU clearly don’t like criticism. We’re all entitled to our opinions so go back to mincing around Kerry & keep your ugly mug off the internet.
wow another great punch line one of your best I would say! Don’t be known as a bully queenie. That’s all I’m saying I’m logging out! Ain’t coming back to this horrible horrible site. It ain’t claiming any more of my time

B

wow another great punch line one of your best I would say! Don’t be known as a bully queenie. That’s all I’m saying I’m logging out! Ain’t coming back to this horrible horrible site. It ain’t claiming any more of my time
Go on Warren, have another mince pie. You look half starved. ???

Bye now! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
B

Go on Warren, have another mince pie. You look half starved. ???

Bye now! ?
Not quite following there?! But yea sure. This will be on the internet showing all your dirty traits too Queenie. Forever just like all of theirs. Hate bullies. Will leave you with that thought. Sleep well!

Not quite following there?! But yea sure. This will be on the internet showing all your dirty traits too Queenie. Forever just like all of theirs. Hate bullies. Will leave you with that thought. Sleep well!
What happened to logging out? ??

Thought you said you were going! ? You just can’t stop coming back for more! ?
Again...buh bye!

Reactions: 3

Bye Felicia.

Reactions: 4
I think the fact that Warren hid behind a moniker entitled 'Yolo' says everything. His desperation to be trendy is totally cringeworthy.

Reactions: 8
Ugh! Warren Conway has been here?? I feel sick!

It’s just not working for him and Kerry is it....they just can’t get a rapport going, it’s all so false and staged,more obviously so than any other vloggers

I hope they’ve been saving the pennies for the renovation of their new house. From the pictures and videos they’ve shown it needs a hell of a lot of work. God knows what made them buy that crap hole when they have 3 young girls that have to live there whilst doing it up. I get some people are good at renovations and enjoy it but I really don’t see Mr Conway as a DIY kind of bloke so they will have to spend out quite a bit.

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: There are no words for new member Yolo. I will get on liking all the nastiness that is Warren and Kerry sitting on their manky floor thank you!(y)

Reactions: 2
I hope they’ve been saving the pennies for the renovation of their new house. From the pictures and videos they’ve shown it needs a hell of a lot of work. God knows what made them buy that crap hole when they have 3 young girls that have to live there whilst doing it up. I get some people are good at renovations and enjoy it but I really don’t see Mr Conway as a DIY kind of bloke so they will have to spend out quite a bit.
They'll never renovate. You just know they'll live in that dump like it is, and leave it looking like a pigsty with the excuse that they're renovating, so that's why there's stuff everywhere.

Reactions: 3
Warren shared a pic of a an old room in the house which they apparently will be converting to their dining room. It needs a lot of work! I'm guessing it's the bit that goes down the stairs from the kitchen. It's a bit odd though as the estate agents pics make the house look quite nice but their vlogs show it empty, run down & the fire place ripped out. Whoever was in there previously has made a mess of it. The garden looks like a good size for the girls though & it is much better for them to get on the property ladder rather than spending loads on rent.

Reactions: 1
"I’ve heard bad things about Homebase so don’t want to go anywhere that’s too cheap" ( shopping for new kitchen vlog).

Cheap is something i've always associated with Kerry :LOL:
How on earth they think they're going to afford a brand new kitchen, bathrooms, tiles, flooring, painting, carpets/laminate etc is questionable to say the least.

Warren shared a pic of a an old room in the house which they apparently will be converting to their dining room. It needs a lot of work! I'm guessing it's the bit that goes down the stairs from the kitchen. It's a bit odd though as the estate agents pics make the house look quite nice but their vlogs show it empty, run down & the fire place ripped out. Whoever was in there previously has made a mess of it. The garden looks like a good size for the girls though & it is much better for them to get on the property ladder rather than spending loads on rent.
Whatever mess the previous owners made The Conway Crap will make an even bigger one!

Admin edit: Please don't ask for or share private information

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
I think they are hoping companies will donate donate donate to their renovations.....free kitchen,flooring,wallpaper,paint.... that will be the new direction they will be hoping to take their channel to

Trying soooo hard to be like MOD/FOD

Where’s the house pics?