Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3652

I'll call it now and say that they'll be moved out of the "new" house within a few years when the penny drops how dysfunctional it is for a family of five. Two of the girls won't always want to share a bedroom and even they do plan to extend, the novelty of living in a building site will soon wear off and she'll be moaning and crying about it.
Definately! I don’t think the 3 bedrooms will cause much trouble yet but I think how small it is will!
I have a family of 5, and our house is a little bigger but 3 beds and it’s tough already and my eldest is only siennas age. We are looking to extend out the back but only one story, that will be about £36k a two story would be £80k plus.

Kerry will have to get some top brands to work for her if she will ever save that much!
Going by the floor plans I think it’s possible to extend the living area and if they get the permission then add another bedroom out the back but it will be so expensive! IF they are allowed to do it

Reactions: 1

gypsymoth

VIP Member
I've always found him odd.....Kerry always seemed a bit scared of him, like she needed his permission for everything (been watching her since sienna was a baby) he needs to just go to work and stay out of it!

37BBL

VIP Member
Why oh why they don't leave the girls with family and crack on with the house themselves I don't know. Or Kerry stay at home with the girls packing and Warren and the family sort the new house. Things take so much longer when kids are in the way.
Totally!!

Sallydally

VIP Member
i think they bought a car on finance (a merc?) which was for warren but then he got a company car so they were stuck with the merc so use that as a family car now and sold Kerry’s fiesta or focus (whatever it was)

M

Member 3652

I think they were trying to get up in the league of father of daughters. I remember in one video warren wanted to start creating merchandise such as mugs saying conwayclan and he asked people if they would buy it. Why would anyone want to have a mug saying conwayclan ???

Now they want this home insta to work so they can get freebies for their house.
Warren acts like hes the best dad and kerry always says he does so much but all i see him doing is sitting on the sofa and occasionally making some dinner. He posts these long messages of dad guilt and how he wants to be at home but i think its just flipping lazy. He doesn't even look like he does much with the kids.
He sits there on his phone most of the time

Queenie

VIP Member
I won't comment on thier appearance e.g. teeth, nose etc. But I will say the thing that shocked me the most was that she was trying to sell her gifted pushchair! I genuinely cannot get over that. She did a big review on how great it was and how it has all these amazing features and then admits she has only used it twice when Roma ie nearly six months old. If it's such an amazing pram then why not use it?! But we are meant to believe they are so transparent and honest. Surely these companies should take note, perhaps they should loan a product for the purpose of an advert. And then maybe resell for a lower price to a customer who genuinely couldn't afford it.
I have no idea how Kerry and Warren sustain thier lifestyle. The range rover is excessive and doesn't fit thier image. The new house sounds very bizarre and I am shocked she is posting images of a home which isn't even thiers yet - there is something very fishy about that and a bit intrusive.
I agree the children never look too presentable and could do with a decent haircut and bigger sized clothing, Aria especially seems to get babied and on the opposite side Sienna seems to be left to her own devices in terms of self care. I brush my 6 year olds teeth afte he has done them, and always do my daughter's hair otherwise it looks scruffy!
Also, very petty of me but the way she says coffee really grates on me!!!!!!!!
Lol, I thought I was strange for hating the way she says”coffee”! Glad I’m not alone! ?

Sallydally

VIP Member
Herbalife AD while breastfeeding.
They really will do anything at all won't they without any consideration for kids or anyone else!
I’d like to know how much it costs, bet it’s not cheap. Frustrating that she doesn’t even need to do Herbalife but she’ll accept it just to promote it to other mums who might not have much money ? All for a quick buck. What happened to these vloggers only promoting things they love?

Justreading

VIP Member
I’d like to know how much it costs, bet it’s not cheap. Frustrating that she doesn’t even need to do Herbalife but she’ll accept it just to promote it to other mums who might not have much money ? All for a quick buck. What happened to these vloggers only promoting things they love?
I did it pre children. Only time I could afford it. Ridiculous price! I'm appalled that she'll do this while breastfeeding! As someone said she self diagnosed her kids as lactose intolerant so shouldn't she be more mindful... we dont really know whats in these shakes. Plus as a breastfeeding mum myself i know how much my supply takes a hit if I don't eat enough actual food.
I eat whatever I want... chocolate, Chinese food, pasta, meat, veg. Balanced diet. And I've lost over a stone from feeding. It uses so many calories... they need replacing!

Hazology

Chatty Member
I think Kerry should return the favour & post the same picture of Warren in just his sweaty vest. Then again...she’d lose all her followers overnight at the sight of that balding, jelly belly, hairy, dribbling halfwit!
Omg im crying!

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the “oh aria has chicken pox I hope the others don’t catch” I know let’s bake with the infected child. That girl sure did a btech course because she’s so dumb it’s painful to watch.

It's me

Iconic Member
There is no guarantee they will get planning permission, especially for a two storey. That depends on a lot of things and especially the close proximity to neighbours.

I think they are living in somewhat of a dream world myself to be honest.

We could be all wrong and they have gone in to this with their eyes wide open but I don't think they have. I wouldn't be removing wallpaper and painting bare walls. I can't see the walls being great to be honest.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
The first picture on right move isn’t their garden. The house they’ve bought is in the far corner so the front is small