Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything free and our kez will have it, regardless if it looks good or not 🙄 mainly not though with what kerry is 'gifted'.

Shopping video, not impressed with all the pre packaged stuff since she's been banging on about less plastic. She thinks the cost was good when she normally spends £130? 😮 Thats not even including nappies, laundry powder, dish washer tablets etc.

Haven’t watched so don’t know exactly what she got but £112?!!

We are an identically sized family, kids same age. If I spend £75 on shopping (Tesco, think it’s about same price point as Morrison’s?) that’s a lot for us. Must go and see wtf she’s bought.
When she showed what she bought, i expected it to go over onto the other counter tops she spent so much but it was all on the bar bit, I was shocked. She thinks she got a lot for her money!

The shopping haul....I got some kitchen foil because i need it for a recipe I'm doing 🙈
And she spends tit loads! They dont even eat well! At least Charl Taylor's hauls look like they eat extremely well but kezzas looks rubbish!
Charlie Taylor always does unusual recipes that you might not normally think of and from scratch. I knew kerrys cooking wouldn't change when she got her range cooker. Still doing the same things and using the slow cooker. It proves that getting a range, even though it's a small one is just for bragging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The shopping haul....I got some kitchen foil because i need it for a recipe I'm doing 🙈
And she spends tit loads! They dont even eat well! At least Charl Taylor's hauls look like they eat extremely well but kezzas looks rubbish!
It drives me mad when they explain everything in a shopping haul (not just Kerry). “I got some parsley/eggs/every item purchased as I need it for a recipe” oh funny that 🙄 not just out randomly buying items for fun then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to do decent shopping hauls before they had Aria.
All comes back to she isn’t coping as well with 3 kids. She said recently she was feeling much better in herself but I still don’t see her back to her old self yet, in so many ways. I wish she’d be more honest and say “the first few weeks of term are really rough so I’ve bought quite a bit of convenience stuff to make life easier.” Or whatever the reason behind it all is.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched so don’t know exactly what she got but £112?!!

We are an identically sized family, kids same age. If I spend £75 on shopping (Tesco, think it’s about same price point as Morrison’s?) that’s a lot for us. Must go and see wtf she’s bought.
I spent £95 in Tesco and that was a full weeks shop plus extras nappies wipes washing powder cat litter & food (all Tesco brand)

I thought there wasn’t much for what she spent I’m comparing it to what I got in Tesco 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never buy they steam bags of veg I just buy a big bag of mixed veg and boil it for all the time it takes if I’m short on time I’ll whack the kettle on to boil rather than bringing cold water to a boil there didn’t seem to be a lot of actual food I seen more ‘veggies’ than anything 😳

Her white square nails and wedding, engagement and eternity rings got a good airing in the food haul vlog... she's a Mrs Meldrum wannabe.

• Haha
Love her latest Instagram story, caring more about looking happy on social media than real life.... exactly Kerry exactly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kerry con-beg

I’d be so ashamed to show the world I was unable to provide for my family and have to admit I stole/begged/conned my belongings!

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs this all for content .
Shes 13 months not 13 days . She can wait 5-10 minutes!
I don't know if I'm the worst mother in the world, but once my kids were eating proper food and that age, they really only had a breast feed in the morning/night and if really upset or in need of comfort. I wouldn't be stopping then to feed, like you say 5-10 minutes is nothing!

Reactions: 8
The way she speaks about food is really unhealthy. Everything is low sugar this, no added that.

The girls are going to grow up with a complex.

The way she speaks about food is really unhealthy. Everything is low sugar this, no added that.

The girls are going to grow up with a complex.
I totally agree. She’d be better creating a balanced diet for them. I’m not a lover of my kids having sweets, juice, chocolate etc but I work it in to a healthy diet for them so they don’t grow up (as I believe I have) thinking that it’s “forbidden fruit” and then go insane when they are in charge of their own diet. I have several dietician friends who all say everything in moderation is a healthy diet AND mindset.

Plus she gives them squash with breakfast so she’s chatting rubbish 😂 and fruit shoots coming out their eyeballs. Give them a glass of frigging water!

Reactions: 5
The reduced sugar does my head in! She does realise some foods have natural sugars that are more damaging right? Also if I was that worried about my kids sugar intake I wouldn’t be buying them chocolate cereal 🥣.

Reactions: 4
Her mindset on food is totally fucked & I just pray her girls don’t grow up with the same.
As long as you have a balanced diet, then really WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! I cannot stand the ‘low sugar’/‘sugar free’/‘treats’ etc etc it’s all just crap, food is just food 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation.

I don't know if I'm the worst mother in the world, but once my kids were eating proper food and that age, they really only had a breast feed in the morning/night and if really upset or in need of comfort. I wouldn't be stopping then to feed, like you say 5-10 minutes is nothing!
At Roma’s age I’ve never known any of my friends not be able to wait 10 mins to breastfeed their toddler.

All. For. The. Gram

Either that or she’s barely feeding her any solids which means she’s desperate for milk.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Saw kerry moaning on Twitter asking someone to tell her how she is spoiled? Email and enlighten her 🙄

That breastfeed when she was "literally sat round the corner" was absolutely ridiculous.

Just watched the Morrisons video, she was loving getting those nails in shot wasn't she 😂😂😂 but she doesn't read here and know we were slagging her off for chipped nails constantly 🤦‍♀️😂😬

Maybe it’s just me but I’d rather my kids have sugar than all the crap full of artificial sweeteners she gives them. Her and Emily Norris both give them that Robinson’s “sugar free” like give them water.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.