Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ugly pineapple dresses featuring again! They are hideous

I thought warren was doing well losing weight, latest post doesn’t reflect t that, has he piled it all back on? Was it the muscle food thing he was doing with some other ( more professional) dad vloggers?

Reactions: 4
I think they meant they weren’t going to pay to go away this year but will take any freebie thrown at them.

I really thought the kitchen would spur them on to do the rest of the house, they’ve still got the hallway to do and there’s no carpet or flooring down there. It’s only a matter of weeks before there’s a chill creeping in.

Reactions: 5
God she’s got the same shoes on in last years picture to today’s picture lol they look awful with both outfits

Reactions: 3
did anyone see her tweet yesterday about the child not in a carseat? while i agree its not safe i woudnt do it it was her other comments like it wasnt an emmergency it could of waited (firstly how does she know) i thought pot kettle and all that shes hardly mother of the year letting her kids play in a building site, having them at home while a structual part of the house was being removed and letting them play with tools and thats just a snippet 🙈

God she’s got the same shoes on in last years picture to today’s picture lol they look awful with both outfits
What is she thinking?! They all look so scruffy! I know there only travelling but nothing matches. It must be warm as there all in t shirts & skirts but they’ve all got big, clompy boots/ trainers on! God there feet must be sweating travelling in those!

I literally can't cope with fact her nails aren't painted neatly and are chippwd to duck on the new AD post

Honestly its her job?! Show some pride. Everything about them is just scruffy!
Surely she could have just painted her thumb to make it look a bit better or just take the nail varnish off? No nail varnish is better than chipped scabby nails

Last edited:
did anyone see her tweet yesterday about the child not in a carseat? while i agree its not safe i woudnt do it it was her other comments like it wasnt an emmergency it could of waited (firstly how does she know) i thought pot kettle and all that shes hardly mother of the year letting her kids play in a building site, having them at home while a structual part of the house was being removed and letting them play with tools and thats just a snippet 🙈
Erm.... didn’t she let Sienna travel without a car seat for months?!? I didn’t see the tweet so not sure about that, but Sienna sat in between the little two for months until they got a new car, no car seat.

Reactions: 7
what the hell is this outfit tho!?? She looks like an old granny!! Socks and them shoes with that dress!?!?!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
C5E6E621-C57B-4CA7-8C9B-5B06522BF0C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally cannot deal with it. Posts about letting roma run around in bare feet. Suggest these natural hippy shoes but moans they are too big for her baby, but are so amazing. So get them for your older 2, commit to it, why are you changing your parenting and style for one child but not the other two? Never mind if they like them, your the parent. Unles your not that passionate about it and just posting it for conversations.....

what the hell is this outfit tho!?? She looks like an old granny!! Socks and them shoes with that dress!?!?!!! 😂🤦‍♀️View attachment 31442
Haven’t been on here in ages and came back on to say this exact thing! WTF!!!! What is that outfit??? I don’t even think my Nan would be seen out in that!!!! What the actual hell is going on!!!!

Haven’t been on here in ages and came back on to say this exact thing! WTF!!!! What is that outfit??? I don’t even think my Nan would be seen out in that!!!! What the actual hell is going on!!!!
They all need to go clothes shopping.
We already thinking about winter want to get certain rooms done before xmas.
We currently have no carpet on stairs or landing so planning that next week.
Also planning replace a window from single glazedto double glazed.

I’m the first to admit I lack style (jeans and t shirts all the way) and so I really shouldn’t comment on other people’s style.

But the socks and shoes. It hurts to look at 🙊🙊

• Haha
what the hell is this outfit tho!?? She looks like an old granny!! Socks and them shoes with that dress!?!?!!! 😂🤦‍♀️View attachment 31442
Oh my god what is she thinking! Seriously i cannot deal with what she chooses to wear 😭

I’m the first to admit I lack style (jeans and t shirts all the way) and so I really shouldn’t comment on other people’s style.

But the socks and shoes. It hurts to look at 🙊🙊
Even sandals would have looked nicer with that dress. I dont like the dress but i guess she must!

Reactions: 6
I was watching Instagram stories earlier and saw kerry moaning again about how hard it is parenting and some days are too much... But wait, it was actually Warren!!

Seriously Warren 🤔 we complain when kerry is whinging and she's with those kiddies 24/7 but you? Just no.

She’s stealing bits of parenting and fashion styles from too many places and it’s ended up a mess.

Reactions: 4
I was watching Instagram stories earlier and saw kerry moaning again about how hard it is parenting and some days are too much... But wait, it was actually Warren!!

Seriously Warren 🤔 we complain when kerry is whinging and she's with those kiddies 24/7 but you? Just no.
This is what bothers me about instamums - they make days out & life with multiple children look blissful on social media when in reality it’s not. You wouldn’t think they’d had a tough day by looking at Kezza’s feed 🙄

Oh yes and she wants to be real, genuine, relatable and honest. Show everyone "the bad bits", what has been tough about it? People can't relate to things they can't see. It's no good just putting a picture up saying they've has a really, really bad day at the end of some stories on which looked like normal day out.

I think maybe they could still getting used to day trips out without the grandma. I've noticed she has been absent from the last few trips and it's just been them two

Reactions: 2
She goes on about going without shoes for as long as possible is best but then she gives her child shoes from a sibling without getting her feet measured and without getting the correct width etc how hypocritical

Reactions: 8
I thought this! If you’re going to put shoes on at least get them measured properly and buy Roma her own pair to mould to her feet.

Maybe if she hadn’t bought that play suit she would be able to afford to buy Roma her own shoes.

Selfish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.