Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her thumb is so so close to that blade u can just see it underneath the blade!!!!
That is terrifying.

I think she ordered it just to say she shopped at Waitrose. The way she talked about rationing the ham showed they are stretching themselves.
Maybe I buy too much but there didn’t seem to be a lot there if you take away the meat. No yoghurts or snacks? No bread?
I thought that too, especially since it was double my usual shopping bill (same size family) and half the stuff. She does seem to have a bread maker on the surface though, I think? Maybe she is making bread at the minute.

Reactions: 1
Her thumb is so so close to that blade u can just see it underneath the blade!!!!
Omg. I knew it was close, but not that close.... in a reply to one of the comments she got she said something along the lines of she was going to ask her if she thought she should move her hand but cos she’s a clever girl, she used her initiative... pity Kerry didn’t use hers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I thought the same for over £100 there wasn’t much there at all!! She prob had bread and loads of snacks crisps ice cream etc!! But didn’t show it as it isn’t ‘heathly’ she’s so fake it unreal!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm home sick today so was watching old YouTube videos to stave off the boredom.. watched a couple of her old ones, and the difference is truly shocking!
She used to edit in music over kids playing, them walking, etc, no shots of her dopey face waiting for the camera to focus, made more of an effort with content. Seemed much more normal and down to earth.

I don't get what's happened?!

Reactions: 7
I think baby number 3 hit her hard.
Agreed. Both in terms of time management/coping in a practical sense, and also mentally speaking. I know we rolled our eyes at her weekend away by herself, but I do think she has probably had a bit of a tougher time mental health wise with Roma.

And then moving house I can give her since that is a big thing for anyone, and they had a few busy weeks. BUT they do no house stuff now during the week. There is no excuse now at all.

Reactions: 2
A23A6F2E-87BA-4BD6-B67D-CA62FCF7CAE3.jpeg

This comment on her ‘why I deleted the vlog’ video - I actually laughed out loud. I’m pretty sure they don’t let under 4/5 year olds smash bricks with hammers with no safety wear 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm home sick today so was watching old YouTube videos to stave off the boredom.. watched a couple of her old ones, and the difference is truly shocking!
She used to edit in music over kids playing, them walking, etc, no shots of her dopey face waiting for the camera to focus, made more of an effort with content. Seemed much more normal and down to earth.

I don't get what's happened?!
Baby number 3
Rushed to buy a house she doesn’t deep down want
A lazy ass Jordan Carter wanna be husband
And everything on the never never 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her stories. Gas pipes being moved so she took Roma to grandma's. Why doesnt she ever take that poor baby to groups, or classes or soft play etc? I went back to work when my son was 11m but until then I was in a different group every day. And I'd meet a friend for breakfast/coffee etc before a lot of groups. They never ever seem to go anywhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her stories. Gas pipes being moved so she took Roma to grandma's. Why doesnt she ever take that poor baby to groups, or classes or soft play etc? I went back to work when my son was 11m but until then I was in a different group every day. And I'd meet a friend for breakfast/coffee etc before a lot of groups. They never ever seem to go anywhere!
She never takes aria either, when she isn’t in preschool. I remember before they moved she took aria to a toddler group a few times but that was it, never a regular thing. Swimming, library, park, gymnastics, baby classes, there is so much on!

She never takes aria either, when she isn’t in preschool. I remember before they moved she took aria to a toddler group a few times but that was it, never a regular thing. Swimming, library, park, gymnastics, baby classes, there is so much on!
Of course there is. Aside from being good for babies, its so much easier too. I hated being stuck in! I hate now that I'm working I can't go! You'd think she'd realise she's in a good position not working and make the most of the time she has!

Her eyebrows tho does she use a marker pen!!? 😂
49545E49-0BD7-4099-92B9-93C7E6CC3658.jpeg

She’s gone so far over her natural brows!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you can still watch the deleted vlog its link is in the comments of why I delete video. Its in Hannahs comments she has 44 replies and about the 8th from the conway clan has the link I will try to link her not sure if it will work as Ive never done it before.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some of those comments are completely out of order. Shame on Kerry for liking them and allowing her followers to be so rude. There was no malice in the comments showing concern at all. She is despicable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Kerry Conway #5 - rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kerry Conway #5 - rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door
Last bit should be ‘only shows us a door’

Because she ‘couldn’t be bothered to open it’ as she said in her deleted vlog at the end when she showed us the part of the house she hadn’t showed us yet and she still hasn’t actually showed us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Last bit should be ‘only shows us a door’

Because she ‘couldn’t be bothered to open it’ as she said in her deleted vlog at the end when she showed us the part of the house she hadn’t showed us yet and she still hasn’t actually showed us
She didn’t show us because it’s prob full of crap and about the size of a small toilet?! Trying to make it sound better then it actually is!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.