Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the latest blog and read the comments.

The trick to renovating watching others and going through it myself.

Take 1 room at a time.
Lots like to get kids room and lounge done 1st before knocking about every room.
Their builder sounds awful.

She won't listen to moving sofa suggestion despite it looking awful..
She badly needs concealed storage and less toys in lounge.
Even if go Ikea buy boxes 2.50 each and move the layout around.

The whole future playroom/ dining room extension could take years.

Live for the now and your lifestyle now.
The mess would stress me out.
They getting a new kitchen so other things would have to wait.

I would lose 1 sofa and get small dining table and chairs in lounge.

Get the girls room decorated with decent storage will take pressure off lounge.

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually believe they have any builders working on the house, except for when they boarded Siennas room (?). If they were repeatedly unable to come you would book another firm.

And surely they would do the chimney not Warren.

Reactions: 9
I don’t actually believe they have any builders working on the house, except for when they boarded Siennas room (?). If they were repeatedly unable to come you would book another firm.

And surely they would do the chimney not Warren.
i agree i think its more along the lines of they know someone in the trade whose helping them in their free time theres no way they have hired skilled builders as warren would not be helping

i agree i think its more along the lines of they know someone in the trade whose helping them in their free time theres no way they have hired skilled builders as warren would not be helping
And they wouldn’t only be working on a saturday

Reactions: 4
In Her recent photo her outfit looks okay.. till you look at the shoes. Kerry, do us all a favour and pop them in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn't quite grasp home accounts on Insta

Have be trendy
Major renovation
Aspirational.

The lounge looks dire.
The kitchens now mess
No idea about hall bedrooms garden or bathroom.

So many pics Insta things she wants.

That extension is light years away if the kitchen on finance.

Reactions: 1
Their hallway looks awful in one of the renovation vlogs.

They have those old green/red tiles that you could never walk on without shoes until it’s restored or replaced.

Reactions: 2
Sienna’s skirt is so short in the latest picture 😣

And I am just not a fan of a little girl posing like that. As Kerry said, it’s a selfie pose for Instagram, it’s something teens and twenty year olds do, not something a 6yo should be doing imo

• Wow
Sienna on the other hand looks very mismatch!

Gross
Why didn't she wear her new leopard print trainers I wonder! Not the best outfit again but would have tied in with that scarf and looked a hell of a lot better than those monstrosities. I really don't know why she keeps insisting on wearing them.

Sienna is very mismatched and got a too short of a skirt on again and those tights are probably aged 5. Just why 🙄

Sienna’s skirt is so short in the latest picture 😣

And I am just not a fan of a little girl posing like that. As Kerry said, it’s a selfie pose for Instagram, it’s something teens and twenty year olds do, not something a 6yo should be doing imo
I completely agree. I hate it when she poses like she does.

Their hallway looks awful in one of the renovation vlogs.

They have those old green/red tiles that you could never walk on without shoes until it’s restored or replaced.
I know. She says she quite likes that floor too so isn't sure if to keep it or not but with tge kitchen design she wants, it just won't go. The kitchen sounds modern and that floor is like, 70s.
She will probably rip it up in the end but god knows what she will put in its place.

I’ve never actually seen any of the girls in anything that matches and it makes them look really scruffy.

Reactions: 6
I think she is one of the worst bloggers for consistency. How many videos does she upload per week? I feel like she goes such a long time without uploading anything

‘My kid just loves learning, looks how well she is doing and as an influencer with thousands of followers which are mainly mums I’ve now made a lot of them feel bad that their child isn’t into learning and isn’t doing as well and isn’t a genius like mine- I just love making others feel bad and making out my child is just the most amazing child ever’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she is sooo annoying! "Sienna LOVES to learn" blah blah blah
I know someone like her. Her kid is a genius, of course 🙄🙄🙄 and I'm beginning to get sick of hearing about how good her child is at absolutely everything!!

Kerry has been doing it with roma too saying shes crawling early and will probably walk soon. Whatever. But she's not a genius baby.
Notice she has never been like that about Aria though, poor kid.

Reactions: 9
“She just can’t stop learning”

To be fair, Kerry, someone in the family should give it a go since you and Warren haven’t. Sienna already smarter than the pair of you - her spelling and grammar appear to be a few levels above your own.

Also, my eldest is very proficient in one area- she’s pretty typical in all other areas of learning, but one she does excel in. I actively don’t bring it up with friends because I would HATE to look like the dick boasting about her child and making others feel bad their own kid doesnt do so well in that particular area. Even though they probably do better in others. Kerry obviously has no such care for others.

Reactions: 10
Ahh, a Friday night family meal. Oh wait, it’s squashed onto a tiny side table for Insta goals. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The kids must be eating theirs on the floor or they didn't get any Nandos. I just see two plates and a starter 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.